forum

[invalid] A thought about deleting scores/osu coins ideas too

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SkyHill
A while back someone (can't remember who) posted a form about being able to delete scores (maybe because they missed the last note with hidden and lost PP for it ... not like i did that... hehe) with Kudosu earned but a lot of people were against the idea because of the fact that scores were achieved through playing osu itself and Kudosu is earned through modding maps.

So A lot of people liked collecting osu coins and that has to do with playing the game, scoring a combo, etc. so maybe they can be used for said feature.

I don't like the thought of people abusing the system so maybe put a limit on how many scores you can delete and add extra features for coins. Such as certain colored names or titles in chat.
Say for example 1,500 coins to delete a score and 1,000 to add a title to your name ~ [Queen] SS or Quit: blah blah blah

My thoughts are completely centered around the fact that I want to delete a score and also titles are cool if the score deleting idea is too sketchy or whatever well my other idea is neat so ayy

TL;DR: Coins for score deleting? Coins for getting cool titles or colors?
Bauxe
Soon you will be able to save scores for different mod combinations, so coins for deleting scores is pointless.

As for titles or colors, I can't see osu! going in that direction.
Oinari-sama
Deleting scores won't ever happen.
Vuelo Eluko

Oinari-sama wrote:

Deleting scores won't ever happen.
It would be nice, though. I have a lot of scores I would love to remove. Why wouldn't it be allowed?
Topic Starter
SkyHill

Bauxe wrote:

Soon you will be able to save scores for different mod combinations, so coins for deleting scores is pointless.

As for titles or colors, I can't see osu! going in that direction.
I didn't know about the first thing actually so woops