posted
Total Posts
show more
[pGA]Remilia
Super Mario Deluxe for Gameboy Color.
Extraoordinary
gta maybe ,i forget
KabajiOW
I dont fully remember but I got an original xbox and i think it was like a star wars game or gta san andreas when I was like 8 or something
DarinaNue
Skyrim
DaCatplaysOSU
I think it was Super Mario Sunshine. I remember playing this game at a very young age, around 2-4. It's the earliest thing i remember.
c1a0
Serious Sam first and second encounters when i was 2-3 y.o.
Ashton
It was Wizard101.

I still like it, it had everything I wanted in a video game even if it’s objectively garbage.
Flezey
Kamen Rider PS1
Phoenix999Osu
Minecraft. I started when I was 7. But now I unfortunately don't play anymore.
xMO0Nx
Sonic was my first one.
Dilly_P
Just Dance 3 was my first game lol.
jumotto
i think it was crash bandicoot and i got addicted about it for a long time
Quochieu0211
My first video game I've ever played in my life was Bejeweled
ShiNoShiNo4
Went I was a very young as early or mid 2000's, I spend time on playing mobile games like Snake and Space Impact on my mom's Nokia 3310 cell phone. I didn't remember if which of them I played first.
Dannyxo
Contra was my first game and it will always be a favorite.
sleepwalking
played ctb game on brothers phone that we shared. later then went to console and played project diva that i also shared with my brother. then some website stick game on an old 2000s laptop that i also shared with my brother
Eifuyu
Space Impact and Snake.
Dunno which of this I played first.
DeletedUser_5153421
Frogger Atari 2600
no im not that old lmao
Izetta
Gran Turismo 4 and Jaws Unleashed on the ps2.
I got them both at the same time, but I'm unsure which one I played first
Andraxity
I think it was sims 2 or maybe sims 3
SA ST
New Super Mario Bros Wii
-Lui-
I think was Super Smash bros Melee
furry hater
call of duty modern warfare 2 at 5 years old (not the remastered one)

i don't think i ever beated the beginning in it
DeletedUser_6709840
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for PS1
- Lena -
World of warcraft by Blizzard
Zeus-
Battle City (1985) on a console named Gamestar. I think the console still works.

For PC games, though, I think it was Need For Speed II (1997).
Phantonym
Farm Frenzy 2 xD
AmyRunes
My first video game was Pokemon and Advance Wars and man those days were unforgettable...
Ste_
When I was a kid we had a PS1 and a PS2 and so my first games where for these consoles...although I don't remember which game I played first I remember that I often played Crash Bandicot, GTA (I think it was the first one) and Spyro...♥
rosewaters
TakoFlapo
roblox redwood prison, im a zoomer lol
ninore
i can't remember
i remember playing it and getting bored but i can't remember anything about the game
- Isla -
probably pokemon fire red.
Sigewinne
I am not 100% sure, but mine is probably tetris.
DrSnuff666
The good old days nice old minecraft :)
Mentee
Warcraft III, played a mod called Defense of the Ancients (aka Dota). Those were the fun days
Adinda
Hmm i think sonic
KATA-P
Either Mega Man X, or Angry Birds. Probably my favorite level in MMX is the armored armadillo one. OST sounds pretty badass and the level is pretty interesting. Some reason I do like that one eagle level. Really need to play it again sometime
KiddHusky
Spyro, year of the dragon! I played at around the age of 5, I think? I remember it pretty clearly, too. That was the start of my addiction :')

An honorable mention is The Sims: Makin Magic. I watched an older friend of mine play it and I begged my mom to buy me a copy, I'm still a sims player to this day :9
Noob
Can't remember it, I think it's Sally's Salon.
show more