Your first video game in general?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chemmie
Gran Turismo on a PS2.
I was 5 back then.
Ynotdat
My first game was ocarina of time, my mom actually played it while she was pregnant with me lol.

I remember getting into kokiri forest and moving around for the first time, asking my mom if i was playing as peter pan, and funnily enough, i didn't ask any questions about how to play the game or anything, once i knew the controls, i just started playing and playing, and i loved it to death

thank u mom
Diablo65
new super mario bros wii was my first
thyme_old_1
i'm quite unsure whether it's runescape or command and conquer red alert 3
J Vtol
super mario sunshine for the gamecube

still one of my favorites today
Totoryu
Bomberman for the n64. I still have no clue how the game looks anymore because it has been so long and I never bothered to check it again lol

might check it out today
Taaat
It's probably Pokemon Soul Silver on DSi or ben 10 on the PsP
Frezmo_old
Probably one of the old Pokémon games on DS, I can't remember exactly which one.
Aoi Boii_DELETED
My first ever game that I've played... Need For Speed: Carbon. Really exciting!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Age of Empire I

(better than AOE II)
Kai no Kitsune
I think it's Prehistorik II. it's an old dos or under-dos game, i can't remember correctly. But what i remember is playing it as a kid with my parents in my very old computer. That moment is basically what introduced me into gaming world in general.
Arachnid
Tetris :')
SunriseAbsence
Doom2\Quake and Crusaders of Might and Magic.
Heist
Street Fighter EX plus alpha on ps2 back in 2008
AniViRus
Need For Speed: Underground 2 (PS2) Remember that day 15 years ago like it was yesterday!
Paku-
Super Mario Bros. on a pirated multigame cart owo
Aesthete
Mine was Snake on Nokia 3310 I think.
Tranquilmonia
It must have been some SNES game from an emulator I used to have. It was on a CD-ROM and I would use that in the old big white PC my parents had. I played a lot of Aladdin there, so maybe that was also my first game. I dunno. ; =ᆺ= )
Minion24
i don't remember the first ever game but one of my first games was Need For Speed: Most Wanted for the PS2
[pGA]Remilia
Super Mario Deluxe for Gameboy Color.
Extraoordinary
gta maybe ,i forget
KabajiOW
I dont fully remember but I got an original xbox and i think it was like a star wars game or gta san andreas when I was like 8 or something
DarinaNue
Skyrim
DaCatplaysOSU
I think it was Super Mario Sunshine. I remember playing this game at a very young age, around 2-4. It's the earliest thing i remember.
c1a0
Serious Sam first and second encounters when i was 2-3 y.o.
Ashton
It was Wizard101.

I still like it, it had everything I wanted in a video game even if it’s objectively garbage.
Flezey
Kamen Rider PS1
Phoenix999Osu
Minecraft. I started when I was 7. But now I unfortunately don't play anymore.
xMO0Nx
Sonic was my first one.
Dilly_P
Just Dance 3 was my first game lol.
jumotto
i think it was crash bandicoot and i got addicted about it for a long time
Quochieu0211
My first video game I've ever played in my life was Bejeweled
ShiNoShiNo4
Went I was a very young as early or mid 2000's, I spend time on playing mobile games like Snake and Space Impact on my mom's Nokia 3310 cell phone. I didn't remember if which of them I played first.
Dannyxo
Contra was my first game and it will always be a favorite.
sleepwalking
played ctb game on brothers phone that we shared. later then went to console and played project diva that i also shared with my brother. then some website stick game on an old 2000s laptop that i also shared with my brother
Eifuyu
Space Impact and Snake.
Dunno which of this I played first.
DeletedUser_5153421
Frogger Atari 2600
no im not that old lmao
Izetta
Gran Turismo 4 and Jaws Unleashed on the ps2.
I got them both at the same time, but I'm unsure which one I played first
Andraxity
I think it was sims 2 or maybe sims 3
SA ST
New Super Mario Bros Wii
show more