forum

Do any high rank players play with full tablet area?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fspirit
Just wondering, I'm 60k atm and I'm playing with full area, though afaik everyone plays with a reduced area.
Are there any exceptions? If not I'll strafe to be the exception :P

-Fspirit
bigfeh
Define high rank

And yeah, there's probably someone with your play style, even if you're a weirdo
Bauxe
If my rank is high I play full area full screen. A bunch of other people (including top 100 players) do so too.
Topic Starter
Fspirit

bigfeh wrote:

Define high rank
Top 100 or so, and I'm not a weirdo.
>:(

Bauxe wrote:

If my rank is high I play full area full screen. A bunch of other people (including top 100 players) do so too.
Oke ^^
bigfeh

Fspirit wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

Define high rank
Top 100 or so, and I'm not a weirdo.
>:(

Bauxe wrote:

Oke ^^
I didn't say you were a weirdo; I said that on the internet, you're never the only one

take my example, I use m1 for singletapping, m1m2 for triples and doubles, k1k2 for streaming and sometimes for doubles, singletapping and triples, as well as short bursts

how's that for weird? Point is, my play style is weird and there might be someone else out there with a similar setup
jesse1412
Cookiezi used full area. /thread

I use full area but I'm not top100.
Mahogany
We all know you're underranked Jesus

I know Azer uses full area, unsure about the rest.
ZenithPhantasm
HappyStick
Yuudachi-kun

Bauxe wrote:

[ yogurt ]
Most of them, actually. At least it's what they say.
Jimbot
To the people who play full area, do they adjust their resolution or window size. So they are not actually using the full area? When I see Azer or Happystick play I am pretty sure they are just pivoting their wrist instead of moving the whole wrist and replacing it to get from corner to corner.
The Gambler
Zeluar also plays with full area I believe and he does tap+x. Same with yamemasita if I recall.
winber1
guys i don't think you understand

jesus1412 wrote:

Cookiezi used full area. /thread
our savior has spoken
nrl
a wild winber appears
ZenithPhantasm

Narrill wrote:

a wild winber appears
*Attempts to catch it with a shitpostball*
buny
Yes
Fatal015
A lot of high rank players do, yes. But it comes down to preference and what feels most comfortable to you.
pandaBee
Full area or no area.
pandaBee
If you make your active area infinitely small then you can cover the entire area with your stylus tip, which means you will never miss. Say goodbye to aim and hello to pp.
trebby
Reimu and Cookiezi used to play with full area.
But they're banned.