forum

Is there any beatmap collection manager software?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neco-Arc_old
Hello!

I have tons of beatmaps, but they are..uh..unsorted.
It's rly unbearable to mess with favorites in osu client, when you have to sort tons of stuff. :?
Is there any beatmap collection manager software? I'd like to be able to create and sort my collection outside osu client.

Help!
Amtroad
I created a thread in this subforum like 2 days ago because I actually want to create one.... but I need some informations from devs/admins about what I can actually do with some files and I got no response yet.

Gonna bump the thread once, if u want to stop by it will be on top ;)
Topic Starter
Neco-Arc_old

Amtroad wrote:

I created a thread in this subforum like 2 days ago because I actually want to create one.... but I need some informations from devs/admins about what I can actually do with some files and I got no response yet.

Gonna bump the thread once, if u want to stop by it will be on top ;)
wow, nice one! gonna help ya with your post! :)
Oinari-sama
When in doubt, Search is your friend =.=

t/131103
Topic Starter
Neco-Arc_old

Oinari-sama wrote:

When in doubt, Search is your friend =.=

t/131103
tried this some months ago. still dont know how to add collections into osu. maybe I'm too stupid.
Oinari-sama
When in game, press F3 to add maps to Collections. The Collection Editor app is used mostly for backup/export/import existing collections, ask there if you have questions on how to use it.

If you're looking for a way to automatically assign existing maps to collections, there're a few Requests around (search in 4). eg t/134824