forum

[duplicate] Free Modes option for Multiplayer.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Alpha027
Ok, Firstly i'm gonna tell about it.
Free Modes is Where you can play Modes whatever you like, in multiplayer room.. But the beatmap is still the same, according to the Score Accumulation for the different modes such as mania, CtB, Standard is not the same, then the only Score Accumulator is the Accuracy one.
This is a Very different way to play multiplayer, because it will be Free for All players who likes that mode and that mode. Example, like the 1st player wanted to play osu!standard, and the 2nd player wants to play osu!mania, so, since the Score Accumulator is the Accuracy, they can play each other like that. :)

Secondly, about beatmaps
I know that some Beatmaps Could sort like "Hard" to Play in osu!standard but for osu!mania, it's very easy because you can play that with more control.
Well, to put an end to that, I could think that only the Ranked Beatmaps could use the option for this Free Modes.Because that I see many beatmaps like Unranked Beatmap like MLG Doge (Beatmapper Shiguri) in the difficulty named "get rekt ur ded lma 69", It could be Played SS on mania, but not on standard, even the Auto Mod only can play it on Accuracy 8% only... :D

Thirdly, About Experience.
Well, i know that will be a good idea! :lol:

Well my English is Weak, I'm very sorry :cry:
Oinari-sama
Cross mode vs: t/101890

Cross mode coop: t/202089