Pho
mine next? :v
congratz guys, really nice bg's
Underforest
Congrats to everyone :)

CelsiusLK wrote:

now ghandis is proud

Kibbleru
how is the bg in fast's expert rankable lol..

it litterally have marajuana leaves in it LOL
Yuii-

Kibbleru wrote:

Are you high or something? They are daisies, what are you talking about?

Topic Starter
VINXIS
its rankable w. cannabis in the pic as long as the aNIME KAWAI GRIL SINT SMOKIGN IT OwOW W wo WO wOw Ow OW
Okoratu
yuii confirmed blind tho because he clearly missed one of those
Monstrata
Uh guys, lets stop jumping to conclusions so quickly... those leaves obviously belong to the Acer palmatum also known as the Japanese maple. I think the particular use of these Japanese maple leaves complements the set remarkably well, seeing as VINXIS is a Canadian mapper, and the song is Japanese.

Xantaria

monstrata wrote:

Uh guys, lets stop jumping to conclusions so quickly... those leaves obviously belong to the Acer palmatum also known as the Japanese maple. I think the particular use of these Japanese maple leaves complements the set remarkably well, seeing as VINXIS is a Canadian mapper, and the song is Japanese.

How do I upvote comments?
Kibbleru

Yuii- wrote:

Kibbleru wrote:

oh yeah yeah my bad sorry there
Bearizm
d
Bara-
Why is Lemur not mapped competely?
It's even less then 65% of the mp3 O.o
It starts at 12.6%, and ends at 76.0%, which means only 63.4% of the song is mapped O.o
Such a shame (though it's better for my eyes, dat lemur)
Topic Starter
VINXIS
cuz y nto
Gaia

cuz this i guess

tho im not sure cuz other diffs do fulfill this criteria lol
Pho

Ranking Criteria wrote:

You must cut your mp3 if you're using less than 80% of it. This doesn't count intro time, and thus only applies if more than 20% of the outro is unmapped.
Let's do the maths:

Intro: 12.6%
Outro: 24%

So the total timeframe that needs to be considered goes down to 100% - 12.6% = 87.4% of the mp3 track:

Actual outro percentage: 24% *0.874 = 20.976 %
Actual usage of mp3: 100 - 20.976% = 79.024% < 80%

So yea should be unrankable according to the ranking criteria.... lol. Don't think it's worth the 1% though, and the music actually ends at around 01:27:597 - already (95.6%).
Okoratu
Why the fuck are we doing maths

"This doesn't count intro time, and thus only applies if more than 20% of the outro is unmapped."

The criteria says you need to map until at least 80% of your mp3 ReGARdLESs of where you start.

The rule exist to prevent unnecessarily large mp3s that just waste a lot of filesize lol

Is more than 20% of the outro unmapped? Ayyy
Is that part mapped in the other diffs because that would create a semi-undefined case hehe
Len

Yuii- wrote:

Kibbleru wrote:

w
Trust
9+10=21

also grats and nice bg nathan <3
InkLinkLing
Personal opinion - I think the light extra 4.03 star has a slider that doubles back 1 too many times around the halfway point, but that could be intentional.
'I haven't fiddled with it in the editor to see if it feels/sounds better yet.

Cheers to a good pack!
InkLinkLing

VINXIS wrote:

skystar said they said no long time ago lo
but why q.q

found it, 30s. Chances are it is intentional, and it is probably fine as is ^-^

Get hype for rank >:O
vitail
that low quality bg
Laroete
rest in peace #announce goddamn farmers
Bara-
How did that get ranked?
It even breaks the RC (DrainTime on Lemur)
Or is it fine, since the other diffs are mapped completely?
Little
The drain time thing should be fine since the other diffs use more than 80%. The rule is there to avoid excessively long audio files taking up disk space.
My complaint here would be that Lemur is not a relevant difficulty name.
Lust
Congratulations! Never thought I'd see my name in the ranked category again aha
Topic Starter
VINXIS
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. RANKD BOYZ
Ciyus Miapah

congratz to VINXIS and his meme army, reaching 100k plays

you are the true meme guy, your dad should be proud of you!
Sonnyc
damn 100k lol
Leader

Lust wrote:

Congratulations! Never thought I'd see my name in the ranked category again aha
Ozato Fumika
wow

gratz

wow

gratz
chainpullz

jieusieu wrote:

Skystar wrote:

[Lemur]
STORYBOARD LMAO
00:23:397 (9,10,11) - low SV into that big of a jump :( not ideal try mimicking a pattern similar to this 00:23:997 (1,2,3) - , linear patterns with variable acceleration has bad playability
00:25:797 (9,10,11) - ^
Spacing throughout the whole kiai is really pushing it, but i guess that's what this map is known for. Nothing to change other than those two small things i mentioned above. hard map!
^ :?
Guess it's too late anyways but seriously, strong vocal on the red tick and slider holds until the blue tick (OBJECTIVE). I understand that you probably wanted this to *feel* bouncy since the song itself has a bouncy feeling but the flow gets completely dumpstered here (subjective).

From an outside point of view looking back at the ranking process for this mapset, it looks like most of the other difficulties received a lot of attention. This one on the other hand was glossed over because it was too hard for most of the people who modded this set. I personally think there was room for this map to be made better. I don't think it's a terrible map. It just has a very unrefined feel to it (subjective).

I feel like it's an issue with higher difficulty maps in general. There are people who can SS just about anything (ie. cookieizi) so simply passing the qualifications of "people can play this map and do well" shouldn't be all that's necessary to rank a high difficulty map. There are decent high difficulty maps and there are amazing high difficulty maps and there would be a lot more of the latter if we would stop letting the former slip through the ranking process.
nagiisa

Dadai Genome's Daughter Found! :O
ac8129464363
sick meme
-Kanzaki
So it is acctualy okay to not mention its short version on anywhere?
Bara-
That's only allowed when it's the official name of the song
-Kanzaki

Baraatje123 wrote:

Okay so there is a rule like that on ranking criteria okay.(I didn't like it at all is it something new?)
Stefan

-Kanzaki wrote:

Baraatje123 wrote:

Okay so there is a rule like that on ranking criteria okay.(I didn't like it at all is it something new?)
Metadata. If the song isn't labeled as "short version" then it won't be added into the title.
Bara-
It is fine if it goes into tags, but it's not needed
Besides, QAT can change the online tags IIRC
snz
6.66 Stars Lol
CrimsonClaw
the SB on Lemur

k
Topic Starter
VINXIS
placeholder
show more