forum

Who introduced you to this game?

posted
Total Posts
show more
KatouMegumi
Ryanbeetz
i was just bored and wanted something to distract me from my school work so i was just looking through twitch and found a game called "osu!" and i clicked on it and still i need to do my school work...
Ananda
my school friend
HerO_0110
-
OsuMe65
Wikipedia
ZenithPhantasm
DIOkuya
My friend forced me to get it.
Golterboose
Youtube the big black
abraker
My friend's friend told my friend to try out this game. My friend didn't want to and I was like what is this and downloaded it. 1 hour later... I forced convinced my friend to download and play this.
chaee
I introduced myself with "online rhythm games to play." Most people got introduced from YouTube, when I didn't even watch a replay of anything until a few months of playing.
Suirenni
I think I found out about osu! from atellier801 forums
Aoba
Fretalynn did.
We were trying to find an alternative for Project DIVA.
Proved to be a quick and efficient replacement. ;)
GSG95
Some guy played a weed song on osu! on youtube.
AlyNight
A beatmap
HazeL
My otaku friend
Ender Lain
Friend from Otaku School Club
NucleaRaven
I came from DotA 2. Dendi was playing it on stream when he was searching for matches, and i had a few friends who played it. And as I love music i thought why not. Also thought it might help with mouse aim and reaction time for DotA... which it did i but i dont play it anymore. I belong to osu! now. Praise ppy.
CreepyExplotion
My friends forced me to play this game.
Vanilla
[ Kuki ]
Youtube
Boomkin_old_1
stepmania > FFR then heard about it in a multiplayer game
StampySenpai
MaxMoeFoe
- Sugoi Sugoi -
my nan
Ameth Rianno
My older brother showed me this gr8 game. (game with so many memes)
Haruto
My Sister but she's Quit Already.
[Space]
Some people in a twitch streamer's chat were talking about it. Remembered it one day played it ever since.
xxdeathx
BoxBox's league of legends stream. Osu.ppy.sh/u/flosd
fat pear
my brother

my brother hates osu
deadbill
My dead cousin..
Dusk-
The person who introduced me to this game is the amazing Taiko player, Sobatsuyu
Ben_5917
LazyPurple talked about it in his TeamFortress 2 video and mentioned osu! and a friend in facebook said he was about to play, too.
Zazarith
edit:
-ryusakihatsue-
My older brother :>

he crushed my hopes of ever getting good at this though
captainmilk
Youtube, I remember watching the videos thinking it didn't seem so hard, then I started playing. Quit for a while then devoted myself to the game.
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
I found this by chance. I was looking for something else but end up finding this instead. I loved it every since.
minibethangel
It was recommended by my college mate back then she said that this game was good so I try it... XD

2nd year college at that time and mostly i prefer to play ctb but right now I'm into mania :) :) :)
Veloalopus
Nobody really-
I have this info on my introduction. But- I started watching an anime based off of a game last year, and I loved the opening to it. So I started to search for MP3 files so I can listen to it while I study and whatever.

Afterwards, instead of an MP3 file, I found a reply of someone playing it on it's hardest difficulty and beating it. I was confused at first then went on a grand quest for finding the game. It took me forever because I failed to read the name on the video, and ended up searching random names that weren't even close to Osu!.
Then I found it, started playing, and loved it. (However, I did get all my sisters and brothers and a friend to try the game out as well. xD)
Arief Santosa
my friend Muhammad Haikal, but he never online again :(
Pituophis
a youtube video
iiko
YouTube video by Doomsday.
show more