forum

GazettE - Shiver (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lilac
I did a lot of horrible things with this so I don't expect you to include this. (I didn't even map this to be included for this.)

1. Copy and pasted.
  2. Timing was awkward.
  3. Overlapped notes.

Download: GazettE - Shiver (TV Size) (Haneii) [I was bored.].osu
TheVileOne
Too late to edit that post. So I made another one.

NatsumeRin wrote:

Red: You must fix this.
Blue: You'd better do sth with this imo.
Green: Just suggestions.

[TheVileOne's Sebastian]
00:03:709 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - wow devil but i like it.
00:04:834 (3) - 1 grid down and 1 grid left, it looks much better then. Done
00:30:709 (1,2,3) - emm.... too many triples will get me bored, try to use more patterns? (since i found many of them in this diff) Erm i'm not the best player for making patterns. ._.
01:13:459 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - can't agree with the spacing. you're doing 1/2 with 240 BPMI toned it down.
01:23:459 (5) - should end 1/4 later i guess. Done
hitsounds could still be improved... but k. I will work on it.

Derekku wrote:

[TheVileOne's Sebastian]
00:03:716 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - 1/8th stream whatttttt
*Oh god the distance spacing for the streams (it just gets larger and larger) @_____@
*I don't want to say that this is overmapped, but it's pretty crazy... I toned down several streams in this update. I want my spacing to be mostly conformal within streams. It's a work in progress.
Hitsounds haven't been touched for the most part just yet. I focused my time cleaning up the notes. Hopefully it made a difference.

Download: GazettE - Shiver (TV Size) (Haneii) [TheVileOne's Sebastian].osu
Mashley
mp3 sounds pretty shitty :

Aios
00:40:956 (3) - The repeat is hidden under the score burst from the previous slider.

TheVileOne's Sebastian
00:08:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - All the sliders should start 1/4 later (but end on the same point)

That's all. Nice mapset.
lovhin456
Hi again ~

Skin;
- If you have a section-pass why not a section-fail ??
- Customize spinner-spin, spinner-osu and spinner-clear otherwise your whole spinner set looks kind of bad
- To be honest I don't really like your section-pass but is okk, just that Claude shoes are a little cut.
- If you want me I can make the spinner words set, but I need you to tell me what font you're using.
- When I catch fruit with the edges of the plate, the fruit stays but at the same time is kind of out of the plate, ehhh, try it
- Slider ball is too happy for this song.

General;
- Audio lead-in is not the same in TheVileOne's Sebastian
- I got better mp3 for you, either the first or the second link are better than what you have I think...
http://www.mediafire.com/?luu99pydk3ixkrl
http://www.mediafire.com/?d5uc4mw748j9bw8

Ciel;
- 00:04:081 >> end at 00:04:581
- 00:06:081 >> new combo

Alois;
- Umm, is okk, well placed but some parts don't fall on anything

* Kid's Grell, Vibty's Claude and TheVileOne's Sebastian are all okk.
Ashikabi
- star!!!
Derekku
I'd say use the 256kbps mp3 that lovhin456 provided, but the offset is so early that you would need to select-all, move your beats around, fix all inherited sections, etc.

With the 320kbps mp3 that you (Haneii) re-encoded to a 256kbps one, you would only need to adjust the offset by a few ms. A -6 (landing you at 575) should sound perfect. Just make sure to resnap all notes afterwards. You can also adjust your inherited sections, but they won't be too off with such a tiny offset adjustment.

Good luck!
jericho2442
why does this still have the 128 kbps mp3? links have been given for better ones so please use them >_>

[Cial]
01:14:081 (1,2,3) - i dont like how these are spacing too close and breaks spacing on a easy diff

well just a small combo mod it seems for the rest :p

[Kid's Grell]
00:18:081 (1) - i see no point for this newcombo
00:39:081 (5) - newcombo, your breaking your pattern
00:40:081 (1) - remove newcombo, your breaking your pattern
01:06:081 (2) - newcombo here, and remove the combo off the (1) before it

[TheVileOne's Sebastian]
00:54:081 (1) - theres no need for this newcombo

------------------------------
nice maps, star o/
Topic Starter
Haneii

Derekku wrote:

I'd say use the 256kbps mp3 that lovhin456 provided, but the offset is so early that you would need to select-all, move your beats around, fix all inherited sections, etc.

With the 320kbps mp3 that you (Haneii) re-encoded to a 256kbps one, you would only need to adjust the offset by a few ms. A -6 (landing you at 575) should sound perfect. Just make sure to resnap all notes afterwards. You can also adjust your inherited sections, but they won't be too off with such a tiny offset adjustment.

Good luck!
Thank you so much :D

Sorry about the shitty mp3 guys - I'm in the middle of fixing the skin so I was kinda procrastinating the full submit. I'll have the new and improved mp3 up soon :)

edit: mp3 now fixed...unfortunately its too loud and hitsounds can't be heard.

ps: redl
aryaco
Oh my god I was looking for this forever! Thanks for making this! Awesome map! 8D
Kiddo-Kun

jericho2442 wrote:

[Kid's Grell]
00:18:081 (1) - i see no point for this newcombo
00:39:081 (5) - newcombo, your breaking your pattern
00:40:081 (1) - remove newcombo, your breaking your pattern
01:06:081 (2) - newcombo here, and remove the combo off the (1) before it
It's Fine

Edit: 00:39:575 looks ugly

Download: GazettE - Shiver (TV Size) (Haneii) [Kid's Grell].osu
orioncomet
[General]
* offset: 609 sound much better to me =.= dunno why but older was really early, also don't forget to resnap all note

[Kid's Grell]
* make preview point to same as other diffs
00:40:609 (1) - end this spinner at white tick ?

<3 this anime xD
Topic Starter
Haneii

orioncomet wrote:

[General]
* offset: 609 sound much better to me =.= dunno why but older was really early, also don't forget to resnap all note Done :D

[Kid's Grell]
* make preview point to same as other diffs Fixed

00:40:609 (1) - end this spinner at white tick ?Kid's leaving it up to me to decide - and I think it sounds best the way it is but it is an awkward place to return to the video so I'll extend even further to the red tick

<3 this anime xD :)

Thanks for the star and mod orioncomet
TheVileOne
Hopefully if everything goes as planned. I'll have an updated difficulty tonight.

Edit: Things didn't go as planned. I got in a timing frenzy and forgot. :(

Mashley wrote:

mp3 sounds pretty shitty :

TheVileOne's Sebastian
00:08:081 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - All the sliders should start 1/4 later (but end on the same point) I'm not spacing them out weirdly like that. I'm going to do so unless osmeone suggests a workable slider design.

jericho2442 wrote:

[TheVileOne's Sebastian]
00:54:081 (1) - theres no need for this newcombo Bleh I don't like it.

All I did was resnap my 1/8th notes.

Edit: Changed a few spacings.

Download: GazettE - Shiver (TV Size) (Haneii) [TheVileOne's Sebastian].osu
Lilac
Got bored again. Here's a Romaji SB.

Inspired by your singing of this song.

Download: SB.zip
Kiddo-Kun

MarioBros777 wrote:

Got bored again. Here's a Romaji SB.

Inspired by your singing of this song.
Really nice ^^
Lilac

If you click that Design tab, you'll see something like "Move all elements in time..."

Should be that number that's there. -449 ms.

EDIT: Also, if you want me to do an English translation as well, I can do that too. Just say the word.
Topic Starter
Haneii
Fixed thanks MarioBros :D
[eifersucht]
star :D
gogogo kuroshitsuji )
Lucas Almeida_old
Great song. Star :333
Kiddo-Kun
I forgot who said it:
But someone said the notes after the spinners pissed them off.
I looked at them and I agree, they're unplayable.
Thanks to whoever ~
Oh, I also raised the volume.

Download: GazettE - Shiver (TV Size) (Haneii) [Kid's Grell].osu
Zetsubou Sensei
Hey. (Mod4Mod)

[Ciel]
Seems fine.

[Alois]
Seems fine.

[Kid's Grell]
Seems fine.

[Vibty's Claude]
Seems fine.

[TheVileOne's Sebastian]
Seems fine.

~STAR
James2250
I am not sure if white is a good idea for combo color, there is alot of white in the video at the start (and people hate it with kiai), consider changing it
Make sure every preferred skin is on default (doesn't look like Ciel is)
(comma/cursor trail/apporach circle covered by default)
No section fail?
Make sure kiai time start/ends at the same place on all of your difficulties (atm they don't)
I think combo burst 0 would look better facing the other way

Ciel:
AR/OD + 1?
00:33:135 - put another slider here? Feels empty
01:14:635 (2,3) - align start point of slider and note?

Alois:
00:05:635 (1,4) - align?
00:07:635 (1) - why not make this symmetrical?
00:30:010 (1,2,3) - ^
00:58:635 (2) - shorten by 1/4
01:00:635 (6) - make symmetrical
01:05:635 (1) - ^ (go through and try and more all sliders that are almost symmetrical neater)

Kid's Grell:
00:09:634 (4,5) - align
00:59:635 (1,2) - align
01:06:135 (3,4) - ^
01:13:968 (1) - move to blue tick
01:25:634 (1,2,3,4,5) - odd pattern, make it look nicer?
01:28:468 (2) - move to blue tick
(you can go through and see if you want to align other stuff..don't want to make big nazi list)

Vibty's Claude:
00:56:385 (1) - I would end this on white tick

TheVileOne's Sebastian:
00:52:385 (5) - looks kinda odd..but ok

Could nazi align some of the other difficulties but isn't really needed and will leave that up to you~
OK I think this map is almost ready for a bubble (maybe Forum PM me when you fixed everything)
Topic Starter
Haneii

James2250 wrote:

I am not sure if white is a good idea for combo color, there is alot of white in the video at the start (and people hate it with kiai), consider changing it Reason for black outline is for the white to stand out but if this gets suggested again I'll try and change it
Make sure every preferred skin is on default (doesn't look like Ciel is)Whoops. Fixed!
(comma/cursor trail/apporach circle covered by default)
No section fail?This has been suggested so many times *sigh* I've tried other characters...but it either looks too cute or not serious enough. Default Red seemed to go with the dark/gothic theme better (note: I do look for a suitable pic nearly everyday. If i find one then I'll use it ^_^)
Make sure kiai time start/ends at the same place on all of your difficulties (atm they don't)All diff now have the same kiai time except Ciel (whole spinner issue) but like I told you I'll get a second opinion about this.
I think combo burst 0 would look better facing the other wayLol deja vu? I feel like someone (most likely you) mentioned this to me a while back. Anyways, done!

Ciel:Okay
AR/OD + 1? Hai
00:33:135 - put another slider here? Feels empty Sure
01:14:635 (2,3) - align start point of slider and note? Okay

Alois:
00:05:635 (1,4) - align? Hai
00:07:635 (1) - why not make this symmetrical? I tried (I'm very bad with sliders)
00:30:010 (1,2,3) - ^Done (I hope)
00:58:635 (2) - shorten by 1/4 Hai
01:00:635 (6) - make symmetrical Hai
01:05:635 (1) - ^ (go through and try and more all sliders that are almost symmetrical neater) Once again tried my best but not too sure if i did them right
Thanks for the Star and Mod James2250
Kiddo-Kun
Briichii
For Claude difficulty, for some reason it doesn't seem "in time" with the music. I'm not sure if it's just my computer or it's just me, but could you confirm that it's in time? I re-downloaded the .osu file for it a few times and it still seems off. It used to be in time before, but now it doesn't seem to be.
Sorry if this post is kind of a waste of time....orz. I haven't posted before.
Vibty99

Briichii wrote:

For Claude difficulty, for some reason it doesn't seem "in time" with the music. I'm not sure if it's just my computer or it's just me, but could you confirm that it's in time? I re-downloaded the .osu file for it a few times and it still seems off. It used to be in time before, but now it doesn't seem to be.
Sorry if this post is kind of a waste of time....orz. I haven't posted before.
oops same here

Download: GazettE - Shiver (TV Size) (Haneii) [Vibty's Claude].osu
Topic Starter
Haneii
O_O

I think you both are using the old mp3 and thats why its out of sync. re-dl the map please ^_^.
Briichii

Haneii wrote:

O_O

I think you both are using the old mp3 and thats why its out of sync. re-dl the map please ^_^.
Thanks, it works now! ^^
Beuchi
Hi!~

Remember these are just suggestions you can always ignore :P

~All Diffs~
- Add Death the kid's new nick to Tags?

Storyboard:
- Could you crop every image to reduce all the blank unused space? =x

Skin:
- If "spinner-osu.png" is going to be totally invisible, you should make it 1x1px.

~Ciel~
- I recommend you to get rid of the white comboburst, it's hard to see the numbers and the reverse arrows on the sliders =(

~Alois~
00:33:510 (x) - Add a note here? I expected it. It would also make 00:34:010 (1) a little less confusing to follow.

~Kid's Grell~
01:00:885 (3) - This is like the only slider with this form on the whole map... And it looks ugly ;x;

~Vibty's Claude~
- The gap between Kid's Grell and this diff is HUGE. Knowing this isn't the hardest diff, you should decrease Overall Difficulty/Approach Rate to at least make it a bit more friendly.

00:50:385 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Somehow I loved this part <3
01:10:635 (4,5) - It was a bit hard to see this while playing, maybe it's because of the semi-overlap...

~TheVileOne's Sebastian~
- I personally think this is just too much... Highly overmapped :/

00:04:385 (3,4,5,6,7) - Avoid making wide-spaced zog-zag streams, please >:
00:07:635 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I don't think those triples fit the song...
00:14:635 (7,8,9,10) - What's this spacing change?!
00:36:260 (1) - I believe this should start on the red tick.
00:41:260 (1,2,3,4) - Same as before >:
00:45:635 (1) - Spacing change again...
00:53:135 (1,1) - Fix spacing here D; Those jumps are silly.
00:59:385 (x) - I miss a note here...?
01:01:010 (7) - Just make this a note? The sliderend doesn't fall on anything.
01:08:635 (6) - Fix spacing?
01:13:010 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Spacing change... =|
01:17:010 (7) - Just make this a note? The sliderend doesn't fall on anything.

I liked the map so much... until I played the hardest diff. Sorry, but I just can't see how all those streams and spacing changes are enjoyable >.<
Anyways, good luck with it!! *star*
Kiddo-Kun
Topic Starter
Haneii

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Hi!~

Remember these are just suggestions you can always ignore :P

~All Diffs~
- Add Death the kid's new nick to Tags? Done

Storyboard:
- Could you crop every image to reduce all the blank unused space? =x Done

Skin:
- If "spinner-osu.png" is going to be totally invisible, you should make it 1x1px. Done

~Ciel~
- I recommend you to get rid of the white comboburst, it's hard to see the numbers and the reverse arrows on the sliders =( Done...*cries*

~Alois~
00:33:510 (x) - Add a note here? I expected it. It would also make 00:34:010 (1) a little less confusing to follow. okay

~TheVileOne's Sebastian~ Fixed to the best of my abilities
- I personally think this is just too much... Highly overmapped :/

00:04:385 (3,4,5,6,7) - Avoid making wide-spaced zog-zag streams, please >:
00:07:635 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I don't think those triples fit the song...
00:14:635 (7,8,9,10) - What's this spacing change?!
00:36:260 (1) - I believe this should start on the red tick.
00:41:260 (1,2,3,4) - Same as before >:
00:45:635 (1) - Spacing change again...
00:53:135 (1,1) - Fix spacing here D; Those jumps are silly.
00:59:385 (x) - I miss a note here...?
01:01:010 (7) - Just make this a note? The sliderend doesn't fall on anything.
01:08:635 (6) - Fix spacing?
01:13:010 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Spacing change... =|
01:17:010 (7) - Just make this a note? The sliderend doesn't fall on anything.

I liked the map so much... until I played the hardest diff. Sorry, but I just can't see how all those streams and spacing changes are enjoyable >.<
Anyways, good luck with it!! *star*

Thanks for the star and mod Beuchi - chan
Sakura
[General]
Remove duplicate .osb file called GazettE - Shiver (TV Size) (Haneii) [TheVileOne's Sebastian.osb (why is it even named like that XD)
You are missing Approach Circle on your skin, even if it's the default one, to avoid problems with custom skins.
I thought you wanted to use different colors for each diff, if that was your intention Sebastian has the same colors as Ciel.

[TheVileOne's Sebastian]
00:46:260 ~ 00:53:885 - I dont like the increase in distance snapping in this section, for 1/4 notes is really being too mean to be jump streaming all the time, use the regular distance here that you've been using through the rest of the map.

[Vibty's Claude]
01:07:010 (6) - This slider is partially hidden by hitbursts, unrankable

[Kid's Grell]
I don't think Normal hitsounds fit that much after listening to the previous diff's hitsounds, but you may keep if you want it's not a big deal.

[Alois]
00:21:635 - Spinner spin volume suddenly incrased before the spinner even finished, intended? if you want the spinner have a louder sound at the momment the spinner ends, set the timing section exactly at the point the spinner ends.

[Ciel]
00:21:635 - Same comment as on [Alois]
00:33:135 (4,1) - Anti-Jump. Flip 00:34:635 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) Horizontally and it will also fix the anti-jump at: 00:41:135 (6,1)
01:27:385 (1) - Spinner doesn't fit the music, use 3 notes instead.

Fix all that and msg me for a recheck, and if everything's ok i'll bubble
Topic Starter
Haneii

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
Remove duplicate .osb file called GazettE - Shiver (TV Size) (Haneii) [TheVileOne's Sebastian.osb (why is it even named like that XD)Scary..have no clue how it got there. well its gone now :)
You are missing Approach Circle on your skin, even if it's the default one, to avoid problems with custom skins.
I thought you wanted to use different colors for each diff, if that was your intention Sebastian has the same colors as Ciel. Actually Ciel and Sebby match, just like Alois and Claude.

[TheVileOne's Sebastian]
00:46:260 ~ 00:53:885 - I dont like the increase in distance snapping in this section, for 1/4 notes is really being too mean to be jump streaming all the time, use the regular distance here that you've been using through the rest of the map. Is this a "too mean" move that will prevent this map from being ranked? Or is it just very annoying to play but do-able? If its the later I'd really like to keep this the way it is :(

[Vibty's Claude]
01:07:010 (6) - This slider is partially hidden by hitbursts, unrankable ;_; (still thinking)

[Kid's Grell]
I don't think Normal hitsounds fit that much after listening to the previous diff's hitsounds, but you may keep if you want it's not a big deal.Normal Hitsounds better suit Grells character imo :) but I'm leaving that for Kid to decide :)

[Alois] Done
00:21:635 - Spinner spin volume suddenly incrased before the spinner even finished, intended? if you want the spinner have a louder sound at the momment the spinner ends, set the timing section exactly at the point the spinner ends.

[Ciel] Done
00:21:635 - Same comment as on [Alois]
00:33:135 (4,1) - Anti-Jump. Flip 00:34:635 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) Horizontally and it will also fix the anti-jump at: 00:41:135 (6,1)
01:27:385 (1) - Spinner doesn't fit the music, use 3 notes instead.

Fix all that and msg me for a recheck, and if everything's ok i'll bubble

Thanks for the Re-mod Sakura :)
Sakura
Oh look what we got here
Topic Starter
Haneii
:) yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :)

thank you
Kiddo-Kun
That is a pretty sexy bubble~
Topic Starter
Haneii
*shamelessly checks out bubble* Indeed it is.....rawr!
orioncomet
- popped cuz offset problem -
offset is too early, use 150 as offset and resnap all notes + green lines
and add more lead-in to TheVileOne's Sebastian about 2000 or so, 1004 is too short, imo
Alace
This song is more like a BPM 240 song
if you use BPM 240, heavy beats will line up better, (if you really feel like to do this, you need x 0.5 to your SV in all diffs)
so you don`t really need to do this

EDIT: I mean that use 0.5X for green lines,don`t reset your SV (remember your first map XDDDDD)
EDIT2:you need to half slider ticks in all diffs if you want to use BPM 240
Topic Starter
Haneii
I'll finish up with the changes in a couple hours (after school) :D

Done :D
show more