forum

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ my (lame) introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
salamango
hello osu! call me kay!

im 15, i live in the USA, and ive been a big fan of rhythm games for the past few years. i started with guitar hero (lol), then went on to rhythm heaven (surprised not many ppl have played it...), then love live: school idol festival (still kinda active on there!), and finally osu!

i was on youtube about a month ago and i saw some hardcore playthroughs of this game and i wanted to challenge myself, so i promptly downloaded it. even though i kinda suck ive been hooked since :D

i use a keyboard (tab and q keys) and a bamboo tablet which i happened to have sitting around collecting dust. ive never tried mouse before since i dont own one and trackpads are absolute hell :o

im a fan of anime and manga, i like to play games even though im bad at 90% of them, i draw and paint, and i really like plants and outdoorsy kinds of things. my interests also change a lot so i guess that makes me a versatile person?

i wanna find some people to play with so feel free to add me/send me messages! i usually do 2-3.5* maps so go easy on me haha (https://osu.ppy.sh/u/6436391)

(p.s. excuse my rambling and excess usage of emojis)
Conor
-SayaKai
Welcome
EshkushMeh xD
Hello~ Welcome :3
Lovalyn
Welcome!^^
Hikona
Welcome to the forums
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums
cerena