forum

[invalid] Disable the drums in Nightcore mod

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +12
Topic Starter
Kendo-chan
I bet there's an option on disabling the drums in Nightcore, it's kinda annoying when I play, it sometimes ruins the whole song type in some beatmaps imo. Well, it'll be good if it's either added in the pop-up menu (The one where you disable the storyboard or dim the backround, even disabling the BGVid), or the Options menu (The one in the main menu). I don't think this is a duplicate or anything. :?
Granger
Uhmmmm, if you dont like when songs get nightcore'd with the nightcore mod why dont you just use doubletime?
Topic Starter
Kendo-chan
Well, I would prefer Nightcore, it sounds way better than DoubleTime.
I'm talking about the DRUMS here.
Conor
Those drums are the best part of the mod for me. It's all there to give you a Nightcore version of the song.

Use DT instead.
Topic Starter
Kendo-chan
Okay, guess this is denied then. :( It's just that for some players that don't like drums, there must be a desc. "Others don't like this option, a very few like this".
deadbeat
by that logic we should give everything in the game a toggle incase someone doesn't like it. doesn't really work like that :<
OsuMe65
set Effect Volume to 0
>use NC
Enjoy (with a price to pay)

What I read is pure gold. Over 9000 Karats
Topic Starter
Kendo-chan
Oh well... :|
SugarBombs
http://puu.sh/kUjWw/6ff46d4133.rar Place THOSE files into your current skin's folder.
Bara-
Don't bump old marked threads please
SugarBombs

Bara- wrote:

Don't bump old marked threads please
I'm trying to help, i don't care how old this thread is, the nightcore "Unce Unce" Is ANNOYING, Those files are so they AREN'T annoying.
Nathanael
Care about thread ages please. Don't bump old threads.