forum

[invalid] Optional score submission

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Raiden
Hey guys, good afternoon! (or day, or night, I don't know heh)

How many times have you made an effort to overcome an old score of yours?

I guess many times!

And how many times of those, have you forgotten about your old accuracy?

Of course! Many times!

And guess what happens when you get better combo and better score but less accuracy?

You lose ranks, yet that's a bit illogical.

My suggestion is simple:

-> After every ranked play and finish you make, you can either choose to submit the score or choose not to do so.

This way, we prevent unnecessary rages, we prevent unnecessary quitting, and so on.

Obviously I thought about this after losing pp in a song I spent a lot of effort into, but lost hella tons of pp for losing 0,5% accuracy.

Tell me what do you guys think
AlexGc96
Es la POLE.

It seems right. Also,

>unnecessary rages
>rages
Hanjamon
Not a bad idea, i agree with that :3 good luck getting this approved
abraker
Overall, I think that this is like running away from a problem rather than solving it. Back in the day ranks were score based and now they are PP based, yet the play with highest highest score is the one that gets submitted. To solve this permanently, the submission system needs to submit the highest PP instead of score.
dani
I agree

wwww
+1
Bara-

abraker wrote:

Overall, I think that this is like running away from a problem rather than solving it. Back in the day ranks were score based and now they are PP based, yet the play with highest highest score is the one that gets submitted. To solve this permanently, the submission system needs to submit the highest PP instead of score.
t/220119
Topic Starter
Raiden

abraker wrote:

That'd be another solution too, but I highly doubt it solves most of the problems we have now.

For example, I have many scores that, if this was applied, would give me pp. I'd have like 30 pp more (not really estimated value)
Mofu kun
aren't they working on a system for submitting multiple scores?
drum drum

Mofu kun wrote:

aren't they working on a system for submitting multiple scores?
https://twitter.com/osustatus/status/580423700064968704
Titotatin
+1
Indeed, it's 'natural' that sometimes you play well a song, and sometimes you don't. This has nothing to do with your skill; it's just a "temporal fluctuation" :P

Waiting for this feature.
Oinari-sama
Yes things are being worked on at the moment, please be patient.

As far as having choices to submit a score, it's been requested and denied many times.
peppy
logout