forum

Hey there!!! :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SkinnyJommy
Hi!! My name is SkinnyJommy and I've been playing osu for about a year. I don't really post on the forums at all unless it's a modding queue of some sort. I love mapping and have made a few maps, you might have played them before (I make every osu streamer on twitch play my maps huehuehue NO SHAME.)

I love yuikonnu, Hanatan, and FELT a lot <3 <3

ESPECIALLY YUIKONNUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

So hi guys! o/////o
Mr Capuce

deadbeat wrote:

1. Please don't make a thread if you've been here for a while. This is for introducing yourself. No point introducing yourself when people already know who you are. However I don't mind threads from a few older players if they are still new to the forums. (don't push this too far though)
Nuolong

Mr Capuce wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

1. Please don't make a thread if you've been here for a while. This is for introducing yourself. No point introducing yourself when people already know who you are. However I don't mind threads from a few older players if they are still new to the forums. (don't push this too far though)
I was about to say that he's new to the forums, but that post count says otherwise. So, yes, please don't make a thread ;w;

Since I feel mean if I don't say it, though, welcome to the forums 8-)
-SayaKai
Sounds like to me
And welcome