forum

I'll give it a go ^^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[- Rubik -]
Hi everyone! Im Rubik, Nice to meet ya all :D

I have been playing osu for like 18 months now and I still love it, but even though I have played this game for so long I still don't have many friends in this community so I thought I just say hi to everyone around here and try to get some friends c:

I play every game mode exept Taiko (Lets just say that it's not my thing ._.) but I mainly play Osu standard. I play a lot of multiplayer because playing together just makes everything so much more fun cx, so you can probably find me out there pretty much at any time.

I respect everyone for who they are no matter gender or skill level! :3 Feel very free to add me, but if you do make sure to send me a PM so that I can add you back! ^^

I don't know what to type in here anymore so I guess that's it for now xD, have a nice day everyone!
Mahogany
Hiya Rubik! I haven't been playing for quite as long as you have, but it's good to meet you nonetheless. I don't tend to play MP, but I'm always up to chat with/vent to, if you wanna add me.
Feast
Hi there, what kind of introduction it is if you don't tell us more about you and what you like ?

Just kidding, welcome and enjoy your stay :D
Zuune
Welcome! c:
Topic Starter
[- Rubik -]

Ninth IX wrote:

Hi there, what kind of introduction it is if you don't tell us more about you and what you like ?

Just kidding, welcome and enjoy your stay :D
xD you can find out more about me on my user page if you like ^^
-SayaKai
Welcome!
Hikona
Ohayo Rubik , Welcome to the forums
ShiroNekomura
Hello, and welcome to the forums~
honey
Welcome to the forums :3
Nuolong
Welcome to the forums!
A very experienced player, you are :3
8-) Hope you enjoy yourself on the forums :3
Everyone's really nice
Szymek
Welcome to the forums mate ! Hope you enjoy it here.
Topic Starter
[- Rubik -]

NolanM wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
A very experienced player, you are :3
8-) Hope you enjoy yourself on the forums :3
Everyone's really nice
Yea this community is really nice indeed c: