1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins

posted

Tags: Sakuya Izayoi Touhou Maid Knifes

Izayoi Sakuya skin v1.1


- Added selections options ,
- Added 2 lifebars to download,
- Changed count 3,2,1,
- Changed ranking panel,
- Changed playfield,
- Corrected size of mods - Auto,Flashlight,Spun Out,

Download link :
Izayoi Sakuya v1.1 Dropbox

Izayoi Sakuya v1.1 mediafire


YES I know the roman numbers sux at 10 up, but there is no option to make 10 - X 11 - XI etc
Only what I was able to do is make larger spacing betwen them T.T
Well only sometimes maps have combo higher than 10 so I don't want change this. T.T

[attachment=2:09f1c]Hitcircle numbers.rar[/attachment:09f1c]


[attachment=0:09f1c]Lifebar - PocketWatch.rar[/attachment:09f1c]
[attachment=1:09f1c]Lifebar - Knifes.rar[/attachment:09f1c]

Video preview :


posted
OH SHI-
Don't worry about it, two Sakuya's skins are fine too.
posted
oh,nice :3
posted
I think both of you should combine efforts in the skin and make it one awesome one! ...lol
posted

Harris73 wrote:

I think both of you should combine efforts in the skin and make it one awesome one! ...lol


Emm... no.
That is meronmyon's first skin. I really want to see what he can make in the future, because I see some potential in his skin. ^^
posted

MLGnom wrote:


Emm... no.
That is meronmyon's first skin. I really want to see what she can make in the future, because I see some potential in her skin. ^^


Fixed. ^^

Thank you very much MLGnom, I really appreciate your compliment.
posted
sweet ~~

i'm always enjoys your skin anyway
posted
I'm very impressed. You've got a great sakuya skin right there ;)

Hopy you find a nice fitting HP bar ^^
posted
So... many.... knifes O_O

It's awesome xD
posted

Gabi wrote:

Hopy you find a nice fitting HP bar ^^


NEED some rest! and maybe after I will make it ;p

Dragvon wrote:

So... many.... knifes O_O

Watch your back, because you can be stabed if you say something wrong about her. D:

And thanks for positive comments :3
posted
posted
Yes it's ok for me. :3
posted
awesome, that goes one for my favorite Touhou character, Now all I need is Tewi when it appears. :)
posted

MLGnom wrote:

Gabi wrote:

Hopy you find a nice fitting HP bar ^^


NEED some rest! and maybe after I will make it ;p

Dragvon wrote:

So... many.... knifes O_O

Watch your back, because you can be stabed if you say something wrong about her. D:

And thanks for positive comments :3

like saying she has PA-.....

:o
posted
nice skin
but it needs a rampaging sakuya somewhere




lol
posted

oddysea682 wrote:

nice skin
but it needs a rampaging sakuya somewhere

lol


Emm... this is good idea. But I don't think it fits to the skin style. xD
posted
(Err... double post sorry T.T)

Update 1.1 ^.^
posted
you have to make a reisen skin please ^^
posted

Gabi wrote:

you have to make a reisen skin please ^^


As you wish.
Poor Miko need to wait for a while. ;3
posted
  • v 1.0 or higher OK!
    Feedback in topic OK!
    Enough information about the skin OK!


Added to Compendium~
Please login to reply.