forum

Why Even Try? 3rd Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Why Even Try_old
This time I'm saying hi to osu community for the 3rd time. Long story, I don't feel like this account is going to be active for more than 1week, maybe even day.
I've been waiting six months to get my account back, due to > cheats <. They said that there's a chance to get my account back. 6 Months and what I hear: Nope. The answer would be pretty accurate, only if I would actually have those cheats. I wasn't even playing this game for PP, they said I'm cheating "bcuz 2much pp in 1 day" . This what happens when you usually play offline unranked/ranked maps. Even though when you're online, playing unranked maps gives you a high top risk. Find The Living Tombstone map, You'll get it. I'm not even asking You for help, because nothing would help when Your main encounter is osu community. Hi
Mahogany
Um

Hi

Welcome

...and bye I guess? I mean, if you're so sure it's going to be gone.
Yuudachi-kun

Why Even Try wrote:

This time I'm saying hi to osu community for the 3rd time. Long story, I don't feel like this account is going to be active for more than 1week, maybe even day.
I've been waiting six months to get my account back, due to > cheats <. They said that there's a chance to get my account back. 6 Months and what I hear: Nope. The answer would be pretty accurate, only if I would actually have those cheats. I wasn't even playing this game for PP, they said I'm cheating "bcuz 2much pp in 1 day" . This what happens when you usually play offline unranked/ranked maps. Even though when you're online, playing unranked maps gives you a high top risk. Find The Living Tombstone map, You'll get it. I'm not even asking You for help, because nothing would help when Your main encounter is osu community. Hi
ok
Topic Starter
Why Even Try_old
Poem...
Friendan
Did you message osu! support? They usually respond within a week
Hikona
Hy Even ! Welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
Why Even Try_old
Friendan, they usually respond after a day, however, their best manner against the people like me is just ignoring.
-SayaKai
Welcome!
and bye...?
Nuolong
Hi. Heh, good luck with your other account.
That small "hi" at the end is funny xD
Gumpy
GG