forum

☞ BrightPolaris ☜

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BrightPolaris
Hi, the name's BrightPolaris, as you can see. I prefer to be called Bright because there is already someone named Polaris.and I'm scared to be accused of username stealing I also prefer to be called an anime fan rather than an otaku. Why? Oh, because the word "otaku" is negative in Japan.. (Well...That's what I heard, or rather read)

My life right now is basically described with the words "anime","school","osu!", and "art". Pretty sad, huh? Nahh not really, let's move on~

If we could be friends, that would totally be appreciated, but I do have some qualificatio-- nahh jk xD

The majority of songs I have are from anime, so... I would also appreciate if you were to suggest some ranked beatmaps~

I'm usually online everyday on osu!, usually almost the whole day, (well.. I'm from the Philippines so depends on what time it is there)

Anyways, to end this, I'm just going to point out that I'm female, 'kay? FE.MALE.

Hope I can befriend people here on osu!
Mahogany
If you message me next time you're ingame and I'm on, I'll send you a metric ton of cool songs to play ^_^
balldoowell
I have got just the perfect map for you its one of my all time favs

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/214636
Hikona
Welcome to the forums Bright
-SayaKai
Another filipino pleyur~
Welcome-desu!
Conor
Nuolong
Welcome!
You might wanna check out Tillerno, a bot that gives you random maps :)

And now its good to know that you're an iron male. Ha get it you said FE.MALE., and Fe is iron on the element table.
Zuune
There's quite a lot of Filipino players lately. :3

Hello and welcome to the forums, BrightPolaris-san. We can be friends if you want--just send a Private Message. ^^