forum

The Werewolf Game 5 (Ended by Host Decision)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wojjan
well whoatefred was in your confirmed humans list you sent to all of your confirmed humans.
Two_old
yes he definitely was a human but matthewtck is more concrete imo
Wojjan
Wait, if you added matthew in there that makes for seven out of eight known wolves if you are one. And with Rolled acting all weird and the pile of arguments against him he would then most likely be nr 8. That means all you have to do is lynch all of that list during the day and town wins.
Two_old
yes but we are getting a little offtopic

unvote, vote Rolled
Wojjan
Just pointing out the flaws in Derek's reasoning~
Derekku
Wojjan, I don't think that he'd confirm the entire list of wolves, since that would be too obvious/suspicious/whatever.

I realize that there are flaws in my "reasoning", but I only posted that line of thought to get people to fucking think instead of just following every word that Two says. The majority of players have voted for Rolled now, and I'd say that many haven't even thought twice about their vote. THAT is the problem here.
anonymous_old

Wojjan wrote:

Just pointing out the flaws in Derek's reasoning~
You're not supposed to point out flaws by creating flawed counter-arguments.

Who the hell says a wolf has to try to clear all of his wolf buddies? While I am a Civilian as Two said, he can still be a vampire making a lucky (well, with probability in his favour) guess.

Wait; Derekku just said that. Damnit. =[

Derekku, having one solid arguments/counter-argument is much better than having a list of flawed arguments. Thanks.
Lilac
Vote: Wojjan

It's pretty unfair to vote for Rolled since he hasn't even had a chance to give his rebuttal. I'm sticking with my vote on Wojjan until Rolled says something.

Though Rolled could be faking this whole scenario, I just want to hear it straight from his mouth.
Wojjan
Vote: Everyone. For Mario's reasoning.
anonymous_old

Wojjan wrote:

Vote: Everyone. For Mario's reasoning.
inorite
Chris_old

MarioBros777 wrote:

It's pretty unfair to vote for Rolled since he hasn't even had a chance to give his rebuttal. I'm sticking with my vote on Wojjan until Rolled says something.

Though Rolled could be faking this whole scenario, I just want to hear it straight from his mouth.
Why are you voting for one of the few people who are all but confirmed human, especially when Wojjan isn't the only person who voted for Rolled?
anonymous_old

Chris wrote:

MarioBros777 wrote:

Why are you voting for one of the few people who are all but confirmed human, especially when Wojjan isn't the only person who voted for Rolled?
Because they're wolf buddies and MB777 is trying to distance himself.
Chris_old
Users browsing this forum: Rolled and 1 guest
Rolled
Okay.

First and foremost, given my circumstances, I haven't acted out of nature at all in this game. Typing this post alone will probably take me 30 minutes (i have no USB keyboard) Obviously this is extremely inconvenient, and to be frank, I dont hold an important role in this game thus it has not been my top priority to remain a big part. Most of you know how I play this game, and limiting my activity to just the forums cripples me greatly. Not to mention i log out every time I refresh a page, and don't even have the ability to use the most basic functions such as quoting. I haven't even spoken to anybody in this game since it has started, really. Anybody who is justifying their vote towards me with "Rolled is acting strange" is a cop out. MY circumstance is well-known, and I had considered finding my own replacement on D1 but Ace wasn't for it.

Character limit. This post is just defending myself, I will post assumptions in next post.
Rolled
As far as Two's claims of me having the most gain from him dying d1, while perhaps this may be true, it is completely absurd to conclude that him dying n1 makes me a wolf. In fact, him dying n1 should mean the exact opposite because I would not be so foolish to do something like that. I know you've seen the wolf forums from last game, why would I repeat the same strategy that I know you are well aware of? Think outside the box.

Just because Two is making these accusations doesn't make me suspicious of him at all, he's just terribly misguided. Chris too, for that matter. I request our old pregame MSN log to be posted just so you can see how ridiculous it was.

One more post coming. Going to attempt to quote Two
Rolled
Okay cant quote. Bit by bit.

"Let's start with our 3 way msn conversation (Chris, Rolled, me). Rolled proposed that, to stop the random votes/get people to talk (I forget which if it's not both), the three of us all vote for someone within 1 second of each other. Chris said okay, but only if he got to pick who. Chris chose whoatefred, I forget what his reason was but we didn't argue and all voted for him." Reason? There was no reason because it was the vote was for nothing more than to stop people's RV shenanigans. It served it's purpose for the most part.

"1. If Chris named a wolf, I believe he would either have given a bs reason to not vote for them or he would have changed his vote before the end of day 1, despite his computer problems (as they were easily circumvented via ps3)." This is stupid. So he turned out to be human. I had no idea of this until anybody else did. The vote was nothing more than a RV, and I agreed to vote for whoever Chris wanted before he even gave a name.
Rolled
Char limit yet again. As you can see, it is a pain and a half to even partake in this game with my current conditions and I've already lost interest. I hope my point got across well enough.

Now back to the matter at hand, I am of no use in this game atm, but I still assure you all I am human. At this point in time, however, I believe the best way to handle this would be for all of you to see for yourself via the coroner that I am nothing more than a vanilla civ. On d4, let it be known that I cast FOS on all bandwagonners to Two and Chris.

Vote: Rolled

Best of luck.
Rolled
Oh, and thanks a fucking lot you made me miss RJ Berger.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
okay. status is updated, and it took long enough considering all the copypasta'ing i hadda do. -that and apparently my enter key has died now too, meaning i hafta copypasta linebreaks, also-. nonetheless, as you can see, i remain dedicated to this werewolf game even though a sizable chunk of my keyboard no longer works -though, if my ctrl key breaks, i will be in major trouble-, and have taken the time to update the status post with all necessary capital letters and stuffiz. i highly doubt i really need to post the current vote tally, cuz we all know where it's headed, but here you go anyway.

Vote Tally
* Rolled (9 Votes: Two, pieguy1372, Todesengal, matthewtck, Wojjan, DiamondCrash, Chris, Oyashiro Beatrice, Rolled)
* Wojjan (1 Vote: MarioBros777)
* Derekku Chan (1 Vote: strager)
* Todesengal (1 Vote: [Phantom Vote])
* MarioBros777 (1 Vote: [Phantom Vote])
* pieguy1372 (1 Vote: [Phantom Vote])

by the way, two, as far as i recall, your first vote on d3 was for rolled in the first place, so i didn't count it as a change.

i will be around tomorrow for the lynching, and it will happen on time regardless of my keyboard issues. i don't care if i hafta start typing the post an hour early and add the name at the last minute -and if it must, it will be in all lowercase-. i get paid friday and a usb keyboard is on my list of mandatory expenditures, but until then, i must deal with my myriad keyboard problems. hopefully i can borrow one from a friend for the next few days; i've been asking around.

i guess that's about it.
KRZY
Well, looks like it's over for d3.

Vote : Rolled
, better than a PV.
nardii
Even though I agree with most of what Rolled said, it doesn't seem to really matter anymore, so because I don't know who else to vote for I'll just Vote: Rolled as well.
anonymous_old
I don't see why you need a USB keyboard, Ace of Heats.
Derekku
orz

Two_old
Well, since Rolled gave up I may as well tell you all that I scanned Rolled night 2 and he came up as a vampire. Your posts were cute, though, Rolled ^_^

Also, the insomniac informed me night 2 that Wojjan and Zerostarry are vampires.

Andd the seer informed me that there are 7 wolves total, so just 4 to go. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out, looking back on their vote history.

It's also worth mentioning that I basically said "tell me your role or I'm going to waste my scan on you" to about 5 different people. The only person who outright refused to do so was adam.
Chris_old
Guess we know who to lynch, huh? ^_^

Owned.
anonymous_old
You're fourth, Chris.
nardii
Nothing can fool Two's women's intuition.
thepianist

Two wrote:

Well, since Rolled gave up I may as well tell you all that I scanned Rolled night 2 and he came up as a vampire. Your posts were cute, though, Rolled ^_^

Also, the insomniac informed me night 2 that Wojjan and Zerostarry are vampires.

Andd the seer informed me that there are 7 wolves total, so just 4 to go. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out, looking back on their vote history.

It's also worth mentioning that I basically said "tell me your role or I'm going to waste my scan on you" to about 5 different people. The only person who outright refused to do so was adam.

Vote Rolled.

(I didn't know that the psychic can scan the same night (s)he was revived)
adam2046

Rolled wrote:

:(
Tatsuo
Bah, this sucks.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
status is updated, and it makes me slightly happier to say my enter key is apparently only about half-broken. it evidently picks and chooses when it feels like working, right now being one of the times it felt like operating -thankfully-.

stats as follows.

Vote Tally
* Rolled (14 Votes: Two, pieguy1372, Todesengal, matthewtck, Wojjan, DiamondCrash, Chris, Oyashiro Beatrice, Rolled, DJ KRZY, nardi11011, Derekku Chan, thepianist, adam2046)

also, i added tatsuo's vote just now on the status post. not gonna bother updating this post with it, as it was yet another vote for rolled.
Chris_old

adam2046 wrote:

Rolled wrote:

:(
Why are you sad a wolf is about to get lynched?
Rolled
Unvote

Vote: Two

fgt
Chris_old

Rolled wrote:

Unvote

Vote: Two

fgt
ROFL

Hurry up and get your computer fixed. :(

I called you out being a wolf first, you should vote for me.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
okay guys, pencils down. new phasepost will be up soon, then the status will get updated, then i'll stick the votelog in there for the records. i have pvs to hand out for sure today.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Dusk

apparently wanting to get it over with, Rolled willingly walked right up to the noose and helped everyone else secure it around his neck. the floor was then dropped out from under him, as it was for the two before him, and he hanged until dead.

barring any last words he may have, Rolled is now dead and is out of the game.

Night 3

During This Phase: night pms in my pmbox. you know who you are.

Deadline: 8:00 PM EST on thursday, july 15th, which gives necessary people 2 days to get in touch with me.

also, here's the Day 3 votelog.

Day 3 Vote Log wrote:

Vote Tally
* Rolled (14 Votes: Two, pieguy1372, Todesengal, matthewtck, Wojjan, DiamondCrash, Chris, Oyashiro Beatrice, DJ KRZY, nardi11011, Derekku Chan, thepianist, adam2046, I_Tatsuo_I)
* Two (1 Vote: Rolled)

Vote Log
* Two voted against Rolled.
* pieguy1372 voted against Rolled.
* Todesengal voted against Rolled.
* matthewtck voted against Rolled.
* Wojjan voted against Rolled.
* DiamondCrash voted against Rolled.
* Chris voted against Rolled.
* strager voted against Derekku Chan.
* Oyashiro Beatrice voted against Rolled.
* MarioBros777 voted against Wojjan.
* Rolled voted against himself.
* DJ KRZY voted against Rolled.
* nardi11011 voted against Rolled.
* Derekku Chan voted against Rolled.
* thepianist voted against Rolled.
* adam2046 voted against Rolled.
* I_Tatsuo_I voted against Rolled.
- Rolled changed his vote to Two.

x LadySuburu failed to vote.
x DJblackthorne failed to vote.
x 0_o failed to vote.
x dkun failed to vote.
x Zerostarry failed to vote.
anonymous_old
Combo breaker.
aRiskOfRain
Ace, update your signature.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
^ Phantom Vote gets. Shame, seeing as one was just to be silly (strager) and the other could've been PM'ed to me (DiamondCrash).

Edit-in: Fixed my keyboard problems temporarily by using Joy2Key. I knew something could be done. *thumbs-up*
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Dawn

Well. It'd apparently been an interesting night; on the ground was a body, of course; Zerostarry's. But in this case, it clearly possessed fangs. A telltale swordslash mark was across both the neck and the chest, and a wooden stake was in the chest, as though the murderer wanted to be sure the victim was dead if they were really a Vamp. Apparently they had made a good decision: the Ninja has slain a Vampire.

(For the record, this confirmation is mandated by the rules; rules state that the Wolf kill is cancelled if the Ninja manages to kill a Wolf, and its form is plainly visible come morning; the only thing I do not reveal is the identity of the apparent Ninja.)

There are now 21 of you.

Day 4

During This Phase: Public discussion and lynch voting.

Deadline: 8:00 PM EST on Monday, July 19th. This allows 4 days for discussion.

Edit-in: By the way, I lol at there being 6 PVs on the vote tally before anyone's even said anything. That's a record among the WWGs I've hosted.

Edit-in 2: Let the brixshittings begin. :3
show more