Arphimigon
what do I even do with this lul
SilverCatalyst

Arphimigon wrote:

what do I even do with this lul
pls rank w
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Responses and insistency like that make it far less enjoyable to attempt to rank something (which I can't even do for this map) so just don't bother thank
SilverCatalyst

Arphimigon wrote:

Responses and insistency like that make it far less enjoyable to attempt to rank something (which I can't even do for this map) so just don't bother thank
aww ok w
Mapper
thanks for getting rid of the loved status now i lost my greatest play yay :D
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
My right to want to improve my own map is more important than your brag rights or liking of your play thank
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Is it set remapping time again yet!?
huu
Here we go...
huu
Been following the map since its Loved days, still as fun as it was back then. Just thought I'd point that out.

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9732412
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
owo
rock time
rank
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
You ready?
Also I'm not gonna remap diffs at this point it's silly, mapset is fine how it is unless proven otherwise
-Space-
rank w
Noffy
i shot 100 stars at this
rank p l e a s e
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
I really dont want to apply my own aesthetic modder
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
yay consisntent hitsounding across difficulties and new use of red NCs
It's cuter than ever
Jrodd
owo we back boys
[Nemesis]
About combo coloring: the two lighter shades of gray are a little too similar to each other, how about you change the first one into literal white?
Also why did you replace blue with a second red lol
Might mod it pretty soon, just for the sake of it, if you want me to.
Topic Starter
Arphimigon

[Nemesis] wrote:

About combo coloring: the two lighter shades of gray are a little too similar to each other, how about you change the first one into literal white?
Also why did you replace blue with a second red lol
Might mod it pretty soon, just for the sake of it, if you want me to.
I haven't seen anyone say the grays are too similar when they are playing so I'll have to hold on that statement.
Also, pure white or pure black is something I've found to be generally problematic for various reasons (black due to BG dim, and white is situational) so I never do either of those.
Blue with second red so I could have pure red sections, I think those are cool and scary.
If you wanna mod that would be nice, no stress though.
[Nemesis]
The reds are too similar, it's hard to distinguish between them. I'd say you should use a color palette similar to this: https://puu.sh/z0WWn/95b8cacbe6.png (also included the missing blue combo, just for the sake of it)
show more