forum

This or That?

posted
Total Posts
show more
CatzerTM
not sure which one i'd prefer more. probably 2D

Be able to live a healthy life without the need to sleep or live a extra 10-15 years than the normal human lifespan
Achromalia

jxrhythmer2002 wrote:

Also, don't play dumb with me in your response. You know what I mean.
You can assume* what I meant.

Seriously, it's pretty open-ended.

It could be just as logical to say live in a 2D world or 3D world as it would be to say a 2D body or a 3D body, or even a 2D gf or 3D gf or whether you prefer 2D graphics over 3D graphics.

Be more specific if you dont want people "playing dumb".

- - -

I'd like to live a healthy life without sleeping. I'll have more time to do things.

- - -

Donuts or Cakes?
vinnicci
donuts

iced tea or hot tea
MisakiTobisawa-
@Achromalia The context I'm looking for is related to my avatar, others please take the hint for future reference

Iced tea. It's generally less bitter since the ice dilutes it.

candy or chewing gum? (I'd have to go with the former because the selling of chewing gum is illegal in Singapore, simply because the government doesn't want people sticking it on doors and sidewalks and trains and whatever.)
clover
chewing gum, just gives me something to do i suppose

calling it 'house' or calling it 'home'
CatzerTM
I usually call it home

Know and Answer all questions no human has known or know everything ever human has known
MisakiTobisawa-
This is a tough decision, but it really boils down to whether you're looking into the past or future. Knowing everything that no one knows can advance technology and lead to a higher quality of life for humans in future generations. On the other hand, knowing everything every human has ever discovered, but not passed down, could give us a better understanding of how our planet and it's inhabitants shaped itself over time. I like Science more than History though, so I'll probably go with the first option.

Be more consistent in aim or accuracy? (Yeah, this has probably been asked a lot, but I'd go with aim since I don't really care much for accuracy)
CatzerTM
I'm already very bad at accuracy regardless of mode. not even in ctb possibly the easiest mode to keep a 99-100% accuracy.i usually get around 97-98% on average. i'll have to go with aim

Digital art or Visual arts
Bloom
Visual Arts.

Light or Dark?
MisakiTobisawa-
Light. Without a basic stimulation of our visual sense, our world would be very dull.

AR-5 or AR11?
CatzerTM
AR -5 or AR 5? either I would chose it even though i'm so good at reading low ARs on high difficulty maps.

have to go through a hot day in the park and go back home in cool AC and some iced tea or go through a cold day hiking and go back home in a tanning bed with hot cocoa.
Achromalia
a cold day hiking, BUT i can go back home with a heater instead, with iced tea.

i'll go with the former. walking home on a hot day for some iced tea and AC.

- - -

visit elderly relatives, or meet someone new?
Penguin
meet someone new for sure. I don't have too many older relatives and my family has never been close. Sounds kind of bad, but I don't really care for too many of my relatives.

Beanies or Ball caps?
[karah]
Ball caps, beanies make my hair look strange.

Pen or Pencil?
Achromalia
pencil.

Traditional art or Digital art?
CatzerTM
probably digital art

a scarf or necklace
Achromalia
A scarf, I've always thought of trying one on someday, it'd be pretty useful for the weather nowadays. Necklaces aren't my style, gold chains and stuff are hardly appealing, honestly.

- - -

Would you rather:

Cram the next and last several hours on projects you're working on, or take a break and allow some projects to be overdue?
MisakiTobisawa-

CatzerTM wrote:

AR -5 or AR 5? either I would chose it even though i'm so good at reading low ARs on high difficulty maps.

I actually meant negative 5 because that's only achievable through mods, same with AR11, but sure. I've also had practice with low AR through EZHT.

I don't like dragging things so I have no idea why I'd need to deal with projects due soon in the first place, but I'll choose that first option.

Get consistently good grades on school or make friends easily? (Probably another question that's been asked a few times)
45Traeath
"Answer A" did nothing good to me on the social part, so I'll take "Answer B".

Garden or pool?
Penguin
I love gardens, but that is way too high maintenance for me. I'd have to hire someone to keep the garden nice and pretty haha.
I'll go with the pool, just cause it's easier to deal with.

Netflix or Hulu?
xXOsuPersonXx
Netflix

Fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?
Achromalia
A horse-sized duck. Much simpler, and much less likely I'd lose the fight. Horses can really kick hard, and even if they were ducks, that wouldn't help, especially not 100 of them.

"mmh." or "ah."?
MisakiTobisawa-
first option

blanket or pillow?
Achromalia
Well, I find blankets to be especially functional. I suppose pillows are still damn nice, though.

- - -

Which phrase would you rather use when deciding between two things, "the first option/the second option" or "the former/the latter"?
Penguin
I'd rather use "former/latter", but I'm so accustomed to using lazy English / slang, that I never do.

Sunshine or Snowfall?
CatzerTM
sunshine

twilight or dawn?
Achromalia
twilight, i suppose.

traditional school without homework, or piles of work to do while being homeschooled?
Penguin
Traditional school without homework, by a FAR FAR margin. First off, homeschool is miserable. Having no social interaction, stuck at home, lonely all the time. On top of homework as well?? I'd rather not.

iPhone or Samsung?
Refills
iPhone, because I want my phone to be safe from explosions.

lvl 1 crook or lvl 100 mafia boss
Achromalia
A level 1 crook has nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Huh? Dont ask me, I mean,

that's how mafia works, after all.

- - -

Would you want to be a 7-Time Classic Tetris World Champion or a World Record-setting Speedrunner of Super Mario Bros.?
Meah
a tuna farmer

yes or yes
vinnicci
nyes

a lamp with blinding light that emits low amount of heat or
a lamp with light but it's really hot
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I'll take the blinding light, I like being a jerk sometimes.

A cat that shoots dogs, or a dog that shoots cats?
Penguin
dog that shoots cats?

would you rather be hurt by the truth, or comforted by a lie?
Achromalia
Hurt by the truth. At least I know what the truth is, and can react accordingly, if it's something that can be changed or coped with. Otherwise, I'll just have to deal with that knowledge the best I can and just... do what I can, I guess.

Achromalia wrote:

Would you want to be a 7-Time Classic Tetris World Champion, or a World Record-setting Speedrunner of Super Mario Bros.?
Penguin
I've always been interested in speedrunning, so I'd rather do that. I could possibly make a quick living out of streaming it too. Maybe transistion into a more stable variety streamer when people get bored of my speedrunning streams.

Would you rather go deep sea fishing in the ocean, or big game hunting (legally) in Africa?
Achromalia
hmm. legally hunting game, perhaps. i just hope that doesn't endanger an entire species, is all.

IDM or Artcore?
Penguin
Oof that's actually a hard one. I'd probably go with IDM, just because I can see myself chilling with that music. Artcore is great and all, but I don't ever listen to it outside of osu

Math or History?
MisakiTobisawa-
Mathematics has consistently been my best subject by far.

Super speed or super strength? (You have the power to control them at will, so don't worry about potential consequences)
Penguin
Super Strength. It's a lot more useful than speed would ever be.

Skateboard or Snowboard
show more