Pen tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zero_99
What you are using a pen tablet?
Leave a comment pls :)
trebby
It's a graphics tablet, and players use it as an alternative for a mouse. Some say it's easier to use to play osu, but it's really just personal preference. If you want to buy one, I'd say go for the osu!tablet (or the huion 420), it's in the osu store.
Kouya-
I lost my pen for the tablet a couple days ago .

Now I use my mouse and it's great .
Dilectus
Most people use the Wacom Small Pen tablet, including me and I think it works great!

http://www.wacom.com/en-us/products/pen ... ouch-small
KokoaCrunch
Wacom intuos pro medium :P
I mostly use them for art though
Hikona
My tablet is Wacom Intuos Manga
Nuolong
Huion H58L, drawing tablet. I think I'm one of the oonly people that use it ;_;
BrightPolaris
Kanvus Office 54

Although I wanted a black colored tablet.. don't judge me :?
KokoaCrunch
buy a black cover for it :P
Andrea
Thread moved.

Wacom Bamboo Pen CTL-460 here anyway.
Yuudachi-kun
Huion420
pandaBee
/me leaves comment
ZenithPhantasm
Logitech G303 8-)
leepdesu

Hilina wrote:

My tablet is Wacom Intuos Manga
Mahogany

Kheldragar wrote:

Huion420
Naravia

CuboidBeats wrote:

It's a graphics tablet, and players use it as an alternative for a mouse. Some say it's easier to use to play osu, but it's really just personal preference. If you want to buy one, I'd say go for the osu!tablet (or the huion 420), it's in the osu store.
The wacom tablets are a better choice than the osu branded tablet as they don't use batteries, so the pen is lighter

The osu branded tablet is basically just for people that want it because it has an osu logo on it, don't bother with it if you want a tablet to improve your play, there are better options available (see other responses in this thread)
Yuudachi-kun

Naravia wrote:

CuboidBeats wrote:

The wacom tablets are a better choice than the osu branded tablet as they don't use batteries, so the pen is lighter

The osu branded tablet is basically just for people that want it because it has an osu logo on it, don't bother with it if you want a tablet to improve your play, there are better options available (see other responses in this thread)
Huion420 is a great tablet mate, what are you talkig about? And having a weighted pen with a battery is a plus for me.
Naravia

Kheldragar wrote:

Naravia wrote:

Huion420 is a great tablet mate, what are you talkig about? And having a weighted pen with a battery is a plus for me.
I didn't say it wasn't, I said it wasn't the best. I've yet to find someone who's owned a decent Wacom tablet, switched to the Huion420 and get better performance. Which wacom tablets have you used?
Yuudachi-kun
None, but I'm doubting your story of going to Wacom to improve is better than Huion. They're tablets. They have differet areas, what else? Now you're going to tell me of all the people whonswitched to wacom and got better because those are the only people you've interacted with, but don't forget that actually attempting to improve (Willingness) is a confounding variable!
ZenithPhantasm
All you need is tablet. Doesnt matter which one.
-Makishima S-
Intuos CTL-480
show more