forum

[invalid] Osu World Cup Fantasy!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
EmanuelAlcon
EDIT: A lot of people do not know what I am talking about, and here's a simple way you guys can understand what I am talking about, I will leave links to different Fantasy Sport games, so you guys can see how it works, etc.. In my idea for the an OSU Fantasy league is different from some, but still has the main idea in there, so feel free to visit this links and do your research and tell me what I should edit from this post and what to do delete and what not.
Links: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/how-to-play , http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/stor ... -on-nflcom

I mean, most of you probably already know where I am going with this. Most of the other games, that are popular have a fantasy, so why shouldn't OSU have one?

I think OSU Fantasy would be fun, but that might be my opinion. I don't really think I need to explain the idea further more. I mean Fantasy games are pretty self explanatory. Also if someone has already implemented an idea like this in this forum, my apologies. I couldn't find it >~<

EDIT: Some people didn't understand what I meant by this, so here let me explain, have you guys ever heard of Fantasy LCS? Or maybe Fantasy Football. That is what I mean by "fantasy". If you guys still do not know what I mean by Fantasy LCS or Fantasy Football, etc., I will try my best to explain, in Fantasy Foortball, likewise LCS, you create your FANTASY team, in that team you "purchase" each member of the team. Once you have your team made you enter the competition (otherwise known as a League), competitions work differently for different games (I am still new to this, so I might not know it all). If your Fantasy team wins the competition, you will obviously win the price. If you still do not know what I am saying, here's the definition by Google: "A competition in which participants select imaginary teams from among the players in a league and score points according to the actual performance of their players."

How this work for Fantasy OSU?

I use competition and Leagues, both are exchangeable, and mean the same thing!

Glad you ask imaginary person, well, before making your own Fantasy Team, you will have to join a league first. Now leagues are mostly made by the owner of the game (in this case Peppy ♥) or other people who have authorization (Not entirely sure how it works yet :/ ), or in another case people can make public leagues. I would like it if anyone could make a league! Anyways, once you have joined a League, you make your team of 4 players (STD), or whatever amount of players are supposed to be in for the certain game mode. Once you have entered the League and created your team, once the League starts, well it is all up to the stats of your team, luck, and strategy. You will go against other teams, and hopefully win the League!
- Marco -
How is Fantasy And Osu World Cup Related? O.o
Flanster
you lost me
define "fantasy games"
Maiz94
Is it related with those moeblob rpg games?
abraker

emanuelalcon wrote:

Glad you ask imaginary person, well, before making your own Fantasy Team, you will have to join a league first
So this?

emanuelalcon wrote:

you create your FANTASY team, in that team you "purchase" each member of the team. Once you have your team made you enter the competition (otherwise known as a League), competitions work differently for different games (I am still new to this, so I might not know it all). If your Fantasy team wins the competition, you will obviously win the price. If you still do not know what I am saying, here's the definition by Google: "A competition in which participants select imaginary teams from among the players in a league and score points according to the actual performance of their players."
I requested a feature that is something like that: t/318011
-Maus-

emanuelalcon wrote:

Trippy af post
What kind of magic do you snort?
Why didn't you call the request "team tournaments" or whatever?
Don't you know that clans/guilds/teams are gonna be added in some time?
And don't you know that for MWC you need a team anyway?

Like jeez
Topic Starter
EmanuelAlcon
Transformau5- I know about clans/guilds/teams whatever, this is nothing like that. YOU alone are the team, you make the team. Now how the team works is that you "buy" PROFFESIONAL players from whichever team they are on. Ex: WubWoofWolf is from Poland and he costs 9000$ to get him in your team. You make the team, you are the team.

abraker: In a way I can see how it is similar, but it is still far from my idea.
Topic Starter
EmanuelAlcon

LoliFlan wrote:

you lost me
define "fantasy games"
By what I mean by Fantasy games, is Fantasy Sport games. You are creating a team that consists of the best players (in your own opinion) and putting them all together for the best outcome, which is hopefully win. Check the links of the main post to see what I am meaning by this.
drum drum
i honestly don't see this happening
Topic Starter
EmanuelAlcon

drum drum wrote:

i honestly don't see this happening
YOU KNOW WHAT DRUM DRUM, I love you ♥ And yeah I know, I thought about it for a few hours now, and some things have to work differently for this idea to work, but hey, it's a nice way to know the community and ideas :p
Oinari-sama
I don't see this happening officially either, this feels more suitable as a 3rd party app/game.
-Maus-

emanuelalcon wrote:

Transformau5- I know about clans/guilds/teams whatever, this is nothing like that. YOU alone are the team, you make the team. Now how the team works is that you "buy" PROFFESIONAL players from whichever team they are on. Ex: WubWoofWolf is from Poland and he costs 9000$ to get him in your team. You make the team, you are the team.
I think you're snorting whole trucks of that shit.
This shit isn't even possible.