TakoYaki's STD Modding Queue (NM/M4M)

posted
Total Posts
33
show more
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-
Forgot to say that NM is OPEN right now.

But it may take some time since I have so many school projects to do
Ritsuru
Hi!

NM please.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/262011

Thank you DESUUU!!!
Gravified
Hello there

Requesting NM for https://osu.ppy.sh/s/145337
It is a 38 secs longer than what you require us but I hope you like it.

Difficulties to mod will be Normal (new map), Veyron's Insane (new map) and Extra, but if you want to mod other difficulties it is also fine by me.

Thanksu DESUUUU!!
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

Rina-desu wrote:

Hi!

NM please.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/262011

Thank you DESUUU!!!
Accepted ~

Gravified wrote:

Hello there

Requesting NM for https://osu.ppy.sh/s/145337
It is a 38 secs longer than what you require us but I hope you like it.

Difficulties to mod will be Normal (new map), Veyron's Insane (new map) and Extra, but if you want to mod other difficulties it is also fine by me.

Thanksu DESUUUU!!
Haha, I would love to mod your map :oops: since I kinda like this song :DAccepted

I will work on it ASAP
NM Closed for a while, will open up soon.
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-
Going to school right now, I will accept ONE more NM request,
M4M always OPEN
AsakuraNe
Heloo again~! :D haha

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401

Thanks in Advance DESUUU!!!
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

AsakuraNe wrote:

Heloo again~! :D haha

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/290401

Thanks in Advance DESUUU!!!
Alright XD Accepted

NM closed and M4M always OPEN
ChenYa0Ayase
我來找NM的,正再嘗試M4M

這是Vocaloid的歌,不知道和不和你的胃口
初音眼藥水的廣告(Short Ver.)
t/269354

感謝大大 :)

DESUUU!!!
ですううううう!?
Absolute Zero
Hi,
NM pls! :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302383

If possible, edit both the "Paradichlorobenzene" and "Anti-Chlorobenzene" diffs. If not, just edit a random one. ;)
DESUUU!!!

(Oh yeah, and ignore the ctb diff).

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

ChenYa0Ayase wrote:

我來找NM的,正再嘗試M4M

這是Vocaloid的歌,不知道和不和你的胃口
初音眼藥水的廣告(Short Ver.)
t/269354

感謝大大 :)

DESUUU!!!
ですううううう!?
不好意思喔 現在沒有太多時間NM 你可以試一下M4M 或者等我下一次再開NM吧~

afk98 wrote:

Hi,
NM pls! :D
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/302383

If possible, edit both the "Paradichlorobenzene" and "Anti-Chlorobenzene" diffs. If not, just edit a random one. ;)
DESUUU!!!

(Oh yeah, and ignore the ctb diff).

Thanks :)
Sorry :o NM is Closed right now, but M4M is Open :oops: Maybe you can give it a try~
Absolute Zero

-TakoYaki- wrote:

Sorry :o NM is Closed right now, but M4M is Open :oops: Maybe you can give it a try~
Sure, I'd be glad to try my best. :) Is it the posted map in the m4m rules?

And sorry about not seeing the statement you put earlier. :(
Santtu
Hello!
M4M
My mod: p/4062533
Map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278431
DESUUU!!!?? I needed to say that???
Thank you! :)
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

afk98 wrote:

-TakoYaki- wrote:

Sorry :o NM is Closed right now, but M4M is Open :oops: Maybe you can give it a try~
Sure, I'd be glad to try my best. :) Is it the posted map in the m4m rules?

And sorry about not seeing the statement you put earlier. :(
It's okay :oops: and Yes, Please mod my map in the m4m rules~ Thank You

smsh150 wrote:

Hello!
M4M
My mod: p/4062533
Map's link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/278431
DESUUU!!!?? I needed to say that???
Thank you! :)
Accept DESUUU!! I will work on it later DESUUU!!!
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-
Finished modding different maps, but I am not going to open NM for now. If you want M4M, Leave a post here :)
Avishay
M4M
I'll mod your map right now, please try to get to mod my map asap, thanks.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/129259
salinqi
你好,m4m ^ ^請用中文,謝謝!
我的mod:p/4065257
我的圖:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298049
(如果覺得Lunatic不好mod也可以跳過 :)mod你喜歡的難度就好啦 )

DESUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-
afk98 Accepted M4M

Avishay wrote:

M4M
I'll mod your map right now, please try to get to mod my map asap, thanks.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/129259
Accepted

salinqi wrote:

你好,m4m ^ ^請用中文,謝謝!
我的mod:p/4065257
我的圖:https://osu.ppy.sh/s/298049
(如果覺得Lunatic不好mod也可以跳過 :)mod你喜歡的難度就好啦 )

DESUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Accepted

Thanks for participation :D I will work on it ASAP
NM and M4M are Closed right now, I gonna take a break :oops:
walaowey
Hi , NM req >w</
Yuuki Aoi - Cupid Review
Mod standard mode only, all diff xD

Thanks xD

DESUUU!!!
suanriz
你好!!中文希望:)
是藍色緞帶( º﹃º )

M4M
mod: p/4072403
map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/246546

DESUUU!!! ですすす!!!

可以的話請禮拜三之後有空再MOD
前面有個MOD剛剛沒看到,還沒改好,謝謝
Topic Starter
-TakoYaki-

walaowey wrote:

Hi , NM req >w</
Yuuki Aoi - Cupid Review
Mod standard mode only, all diff xD

Thanks xD

DESUUU!!!
As I've already mentioned on my last post, NM and M4M are CLOSED right now, but I am going to OPEN M4M again. Maybe you can have a try :)

suanriz wrote:

你好!!中文希望:)
是藍色緞帶( º﹃º )

M4M
mod: p/4072403
map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/246546

DESUUU!!! ですすす!!!

可以的話請禮拜三之後有空再MOD

前面有個MOD剛剛沒看到,還沒改好,謝謝
雖然說了暫時關一下M4M和NM :3 但是我也會Mod回你的._. 請提醒一下我喔~謝謝 Accepted


Alright, M4M is OPENED right now
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply