forum

Shimamiya Eiko - All Alone (Instrumental)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pimpi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on viernes, 08 de julio de 2011 at 16:32:39

Artist: Shimamiya Eiko
Title: All Alone (Instrumental)
Source: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Tags: sir minelli
BPM: 85
Filesize: 4775kb
Play Time: 03:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,63 stars, 123 notes)
  2. Normal (4,6 stars, 209 notes)
  3. Sir Minelli Style (4,92 stars, 66 notes)
Download: Shimamiya Eiko - All Alone (Instrumental)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This beatmap reminds me from my ''first class of beatmaping'' from Sir Minelli. Thanks man, I owe you one.. and many more :)
•Waiting for complete version of Sir Minelli Style.

NOTES:
-It has no hitsounds yet (except Sir Minelli diff)
-Added a new background -2/8/2010-
-Revived thanks to Starrodkirby86
-Made fixes from Sir Minelli mod post -08/07/2011-
Sir Minelli
Hello,

[General]

You will need to shorten the mp3,The map ends right here: 03:10:117 - the rest is just taking up space. (Good 3 minutes of space)
It is currently unrankable. The Rankable lenght of a map is 3:30 minutes with few exceptions that wont surpass the 4 minutes mark.

Your background size is 1229x768 and the biggest size allowed is 1024x768. Resize it, upload it, and full submit your map again.

Add the background to [Sir Minelli Style] as well.

Don't forget to add Sir Minelli to the map tags, so that if someone types that nick to search for a map, Sir Minelli Style difficulty will show up.

[Easy]

02:05:176 (1) - This is the only slider with this design in the entire difficulty, and frankly it doesn't look or play good. I suggest replacing it for one of these: 03:06:588 (3) -
02:33:411 (3) - This slider's end looks funny. Move the red slider point a bit to fix it.

[Normal]

I found the Approach rate and the Overall difficulty too high for this difficulty. You have both almost at insane level and this is a normal diffculty. Consider lowering both a bit.

00:41:176 (5) - New combo to fit the music.
00:48:941 (8) - New combo to avoid reaching (12) It also fits the pattern.
01:21:058 (7) - New combo to fit the music.
01:39:764 (6) - New combo to fit the music and to warn about the spacing change.
02:05:882 (1) - According to the music, this spinner should end here: 02:05:882, afterwards put some beats to fill the space left by the spinner.
02:44:705 (7) - New combo to avoid reaching (12) It also fits the pattern.
03:07:294 (4,5,6,7) - This is too repetitive and makes it boring. Think of another pattern to end the map with and it will play much better.
Also a new combo at 03:07:294 (4) - would fit the lyrics and end the map nicely.

Nice map so far, I will continue working on my difficulty and post it when I'm done.

Have a star!
Starrodkirby86
Revived! Vamos y buena suerte~
Topic Starter
Pimpi
Gracias Kirby! :)
*Put the gloves on hands* time for some work~
Topic Starter
Pimpi
Made all fixes from Sir Minelli's post.
Thank you :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.