posted
Total Posts
show more
KanoSet
this is the most normal thing can happen
ZenithPhantasm
Im sure its the same for everyone.
Synpoo
This happens to everyone a lot of people.

There's this mysterious thing called "warming up"
Topic Starter
[ Hazzy ]
Well I guess my friend is just lucky then lol. I just was wonder why I was getting bad acc at the beginning, but if that's the case, then I'll just have to warm up better! Edit: basically Just play the game.
pandaBee
If 4.5s really are so easy for you your pp would be bigger.
-sev

Synpoo wrote:

how did u kno

are u a wizard
Fleuret
I must pretty bad at this game seeing that all these 1-2k pp players find 4.5-5* maps easy. I have trouble just doing them. ;_;
pandaBee

Fleuret wrote:

I must pretty bad at this game seeing that all these 1-2k pp players find 4.5-5* maps easy. I have trouble just doing them. ;_;
i cry eertime ;_;
bigfeh

Fleuret wrote:

sure, but does rank really mean anything? I mean, you can get overranked pretty easily if you're good at farming, and some people just don't give half a fuck about their rank anyways, so they have like 5 good plays and the rest is shit. These guys usually end up underranked

and even then, here's an example: rrtyui vs www. rrtyui is considered by many to be a better player, but www is a massive farmer, which is why he was #1 until his 600pp play got rekt
Barusamikosu

Fleuret wrote:

A lot of players call a map easy when they can pass it with a B. Getting respectable accuracy on 4.5-5* is actually pretty difficult.
bigfeh

Barusamikosu wrote:

Fleuret wrote:

A lot of players call a map easy when they can pass it with a B. Getting respectable accuracy on 4.5-5* is actually pretty difficult.
define respectable
Barusamikosu

bigfeh wrote:

define respectable
It's when you get 8-) % accuracy.
Yuudachi-kun
I too have bad accuracy when I first start playing.

It justnever goes away.
deletemyaccount

bigfeh wrote:

define respectable
I honestly reckon someone can only say that they can play a specific difficulty if their accuracy is at the bare minimum 98% (it really should be 99%).
Mahogany

bigfeh wrote:

define respectable
not missing

Respectable acc is 98% or above for me
Yuudachi-kun

Philantropist wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

define respectable
I honestly reckon someone can only say that they can play a specific difficulty if their accuracy is at the bare minimum 98% (it really should be 99%).
I can play easies.
Barusamikosu

Kheldragar wrote:

I can play easies.
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/28327&m=0
bigfeh
lol I can barely play easies then
Barusamikosu
bigfeh

Barusamikosu wrote:

how did you even read that shit
trebby
omg 100% teach me how to acc barusa-sempai
Barusamikosu

bigfeh wrote:

how did you even read that shit
Some people spend hundreds of hours learning AR10.

I do that with AR0-8 8-)

CuboidBeats wrote:

omg 100% teach me how to acc barusa-sempai
It's really hard to acc at such high OD. Please praise me.
Upskirt

HazordousLove wrote:

On a normal session I'll be doing good, and have to kind of "work up" to my accuracy, or break in to get a good accuracy. I talked to a friend of mine about this, but he seems to not have the same problem. So, that made me wonder how he keeps his acc consistent while my acc is unstable I guess. I have been playing in all about 1 year but not until recently have I played a lot and gotten into 5 star songs. For instance, I'll get around 89%- 98% accuracy when in a session for a few hours, but when I'm into a session I just started, I fail easy 4.5s I could complete before or just songs in general I have completed that where a bit difficult to complete originally. Any advice is very much appreciated! -Hazzy
In dear time young one. You will not have to warm up as much. IS NORMAL.
dung eater
start with lower bpm, go up when you play
Saphirshroom
When you're playing maps that are too hard for you you'll naturally be inconsistent and you will have to warm up.
Topic Starter
[ Hazzy ]

pandaBee wrote:

If 4.5s really are so easy for you your pp would be bigger.
To be clear, I ment easy 4.5s as not every 4.5 star, but the ones I can get As on at least. that's all I meant.
pandaBee

HazordousLove wrote:

To be clear, I ment easy 4.5s as not every 4.5 star, but the ones I can get As on at least. that's all I meant.
If easy 4.5s really are so easy for you then your pp would be bigger.
Icey364

Synpoo wrote:

is it normal for me to get a C or D when I first play hard maps though?
Manishh

Icey364 wrote:

Synpoo wrote:

is it normal for me to get a C or D when I first play hard maps though?
Its 7years old thread pls make a new one if you have any questions