forum

[Bubbled] Hardwell & Joey Dale - Arcadia (feat. Luciana)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nathan
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/258193

I'm not quite sure about the spread between hard and insane. Pritiphyxia's hard seems average, a couple jumps, very low-spaced streams and a little bit of complex rhythms (mostly in the form of sliders/repeats). Insane also looks pretty decent, until the kiai sections. What I'm unsure about is the increase of rhythm complexity and spacing. It's composed of some 1/3 circles + 1/4 and 1/3 slider jumps with a fairly high SV.

Also for the "Paradise" difficulty, I have no idea about the rhythm readability - once again mainly in kiai sections. I'll probably need some fairly experienced testplayers. I recalled that licca was in a similar situation and got disqualified for it.

This set is pretty awesome though ;w;
Maeglwn
p/4037764

my personal opinions as a player and a mapper and not a BN

spread does seem messy, but the extra diff seems fine in my opinion
Topic Starter
Nathan
Asked Cherry Blossom about it too, extra was fine for him, but he did agree Insane needed to be toned down a bit. Mostly just some patterns and spacing in kiai.
Nyukai
Honestly I think the same, Insane seems harder than it should be at least for me.
Sieg
Hard: constant spacing at most, some jumps // triplets, few 5+ notes streams // high rhythm density
Geroversible's Insane: wider spacing, average jumps // triplets, 2 large streams // high rhythm density
Paradise: 1\4 increased spacing e.g. 01:29:796 (2,3,4,5) // 01:13:937 (3,1,3) a bit of big jumps, 01:04:249 (1,2,3) more spaced streams // higher rhythm density

checked, testplayed and spread is totally fine for me
meii18
I checked the map and the spread looks fine to me /w\
Topic Starter
Nathan
Thanks for your help guys!
Avena
I talked with Irre, He'll nerf the spacing in his parts, I guess that concludes the discussion.
Deif
Set was ranked!