forum

[confirmed] Osu Standard teams => performance line graph glitch

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wingman626
i don't know if this has been confirmed or not, but if it is, than mark this as duplicate. i have searched for this issue and 'said search' ended up fruitless. i just wanted to inform and let you guys know what I've come across. or if this is intentional (which i don't know why), then mark this thread as invalid. [at least have each line as a different color if this is intentional]

so here's how to replicate what i'm seeing:

join a lobby playing Osu! standard and play teams

after the match, it shows the end results with tabs that you can go through to see each players results and see their graphs

but go ahead and click through all of them.

instead of only showing the graph for the player selected, it doesn't erase the previous players indicated graph to map the new selected players graph.

if you click through all of them, more and more lines appear, until you get a jumbled up mess were you are unable to indicate who performed what.
also on the list of this bug, is that the name "Blue Team" is on top of the players name tabs and that the selected players name is invisible.

this is currently happening on the current stable build and i have replicated it countless of times. i haven't tried beta or cutting edge yet. so while i check that when i got time, can anyone else try to replicate this on all three platforms?

like i said before, if found as duplicate or intentional, mark this thread accordingly and let me know.

thanks guys
abraker
I always thought that was intentional.
TheVileOne
Even if it is, it is ugly.
Mofu kun
i can't tell if this is intentional or not