forum

What's up mates :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dephaistos
I knew I shouldn't have touched this game...

I learned about Osu! about half a year ago, something like that. I saw someone else play it briefly at a LAN party. The moment I understood what was going on on screen I knew I had to keep myself from ever playing that game, because I'm extremely prone to addiction and Osu! looked like the most fun and addicting game ever.

But three days ago I was so bored I forgot about this promise I made myself and downloaded it anyway. Now I've played it for 15 hours in three days :3 I realise I have missed out on quite a lot this past half year though. This is an amazing game! I'm obsessed with music and gaming, so Osu! fits me perfectly. I've particulary enjoyed beatmapping my favourite song.

Now that I mention it, could anyone give me directions on where I can find some help with my very first beatmap? I've already read through all the guides and guidelines, but I need a few people to take a look at it and give feedback.

But anyway, I'm glad to be here :)
EneT
Welcome Dephaistos! Hopefully you have alot of fun with the game and the community. By very first beatmap do you mean you're making one of your own?
Topic Starter
Dephaistos
Oh yes of coures, I see now that I wasn't very clear about that. Yes I have made my own beatmap for two difficulties, but there are a few questions I'd like to ask and I'd like some people to playtest it. It is a song with uncommon timing for most beatmapped songs in Osu! (I'm also quite certain that I'm one of the very few that actually likes the song, but whatever, I'd still like to see what others think of it...)
EneT
You can always go to the Work in progress/help section of the forums
Topic Starter
Dephaistos
Oh wow, I guess the beatmap section is hidden until you've made an introduction :s Thanks anyway!
-SayaKai
Welcome!
olivia272
Welcome to the forums.
Raisha Millenia
Welcome~
Kouya-
Welcome ! :)