forum

I'd like the impossible... a custom skin :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shigo
Hey, i searched for a skin for almost a month now and i can't seem to find one i like... so i would LOOOVE <3 If someone could make me a custom skin ! my favorite colors are blue, red, green and pink (Yes this is a girly color, but i like it !) and i like simple skins, i also like Cookiezi and rrtyui's cursors if you wondered. If someone does skin for fun and would like to make a stranger happy, well i would greatly appreciate a custom skin with these colors and cursor :D

P.S : i like skins with dots, not numbers :D

THANK YOU :D <3 :)

P.P.S I'm french so my english isn't perfect
Mahogany
I can help you, OP. Luckily enough for you, I love doing this stuff in my spare time. PM me and tell me what you like and from which skins and I'll throw something together for you.
Hama13

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I can help you, OP. Luckily enough for you, I love doing this stuff in my spare time. PM me and tell me what you like and from which skins and I'll throw something together for you.
Ayesha Altugle

That bump though.
Mahogany
Ikr, omg. I already threw something that OP wanted together and I'm pretty sure OP has even stopped playing at this point :/
OsuMe65

Shizuku- wrote:

That bump though.
FIXED
Ayesha Altugle

OsuMe65 wrote:

Shizuku- wrote:

That bump though.
FIXED
I made mine using triangles that's why the shaping of my nuke is like that. Tell me how you do that?
deadbeat
/thread