forum

[invalid] Mod: Hardcore

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Alashir
Hardcore
-----------
Makes a beatmap challenge your skills.

Instead of making certain changes to a beatmap, it would challenge your speed, endurance, and accuracy by boosting the skill level of the map.

Shortening the time in between notes, increasing length of spinners, and no hit circles. Making the person rely on their ears, to hear the beat of the music and act like hidden.
Full Tablet
How would the time between notes be shortened? Making the song faster, or adding more notes?

How would you increase the length of spinners? (If you do it by removing the break after a spinner, in most cases you would end up making the spinners easier instead of harder)

What do you mean by "no hit circles"? Making the objects invisible, removing all circles and replacing them with other objects?
nrl
HDDTHR already does this, sans the "no hitcircles" thing.
Oinari-sama
The mods already do what you want, you just have to pick them. If you want the system to pick some random stuff (surprise) for you consider t/118491

As Full Tablet pointed out, there're many things to consider and you need to provide details on how things can be implemented.
momo1478
A little vague on the explanation buddy, and I think if you select the right mods you can achieve this... or if I'm understanding you correctly this might completely ruin the rythym of a map!
Fleuret
Sounds like a horrible idea. Double time already shortens the times between the notes and if you make the spinners longer on top of that, then that would mean putting the song back in normal time or slowing it down before putting it back in double time once the spinner ends. Also, short quick spinners tend to be harder in my opinion.
Unless you have a different idea on that, then...

Oinari-sama wrote:

you need to provide details on how things can be implemented.