1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
b-but you arent top 1000 anymore :( id put you around 3000 now, the pp inflation has been ridiculous

made of fire is a terrifying map compared to the others there, im not too bad at spaced streams but that map is just unplayable for me

video wrote:

note that from 230 onwards it will be much harder and slower process.
quite. fucking. true. i feel a lot of people dont realize this and just start trying to go faster than they're able, they see that they don't outright fail on like some 250+ bpm hp6 stream and figure they can actually stream that bpm when they're really going a lot slower than they think.

also lol @ the DK getting trashcanned in stonecore


probably post this in G&R btw, poke a mod to move it for you instead of posting it again, or wait because it will probably happen anyway.
posted

Riince wrote:

b-but you arent top 1000 anymore :( id put you around 3000 now, the pp inflation has been ridiculous
Yeah, but I can't play standard anymore because of my wrists :(

Riince wrote:

made of fire is a terrifying map compared to the others there, im not too bad at spaced streams but that map is just unplayable for me
It was really fuun :DD

Riince wrote:

also lol @ the DK getting trashcanned in stonecore
Those trash would've been very easy, I can even solo the first boss on HC in that instance, I made those moves just for the video :D

Riince wrote:

probably post this in G&R btw, poke a mod to move it for you instead of posting it again, or wait because it will probably happen anyway.
I thought I posted it there :O Oh well.. :O
posted
i would have expected you to at least know which subforum to post this im
posted

silmarilen wrote:

i would have expected you to at least know which subforum to post this im
Was bit careless, thought I submitted it into the Gameplays & Rankings subforum, don't even know how I got here, I already contacted a mod or waiting for someone who is online and faster :)
posted

Riince wrote:

quite. fucking. true. i feel a lot of people dont realize this and just start trying to go faster than they're able, they see that they don't outright fail on like some 250+ bpm hp6 stream and figure they can actually stream that bpm when they're really going a lot slower than they think.
But that's how you do get to be able to be faster?
posted
not if you're already assuming you can do it
posted
Topic moved, yay!
thanks deadbeat :D
posted

Kheldragar wrote:

Riince wrote:

quite. fucking. true. i feel a lot of people dont realize this and just start trying to go faster than they're able, they see that they don't outright fail on like some 250+ bpm hp6 stream and figure they can actually stream that bpm when they're really going a lot slower than they think.
But that's how you do get to be able to be faster?
Not necessarily, if you lack stamina and get RSI in the process then it is not as effective

By the way, thanks for the tutorial, this is a good guide for pp and with dark phoenix in tag (yay!)
guess I'd better start streaming soon
posted
How do I get stamina? Play longer deathstreams. How do I get faster? Attempt to go faster. How do I not get RSI? Don't play for 12 hours a day.
posted
Implying that I can stream consistently at any bpm. Checkmate, atheists.
posted

pandaBee wrote:

Implying that I can stream consistently at any bpm. Checkmate, atheists.
Me too, me too \o/ ..wait I have to connect to my twitchTV acc :D
posted
Nice video man, i would´ve maybe included an advice on how not to get RSI, since that is mainly what happened to you and the reason why you cannot play anymore. Anyway cool video.
posted

Ichi wrote:

Nice video man, i would´ve maybe included an advice on how not to get RSI, since that is mainly what happened to you and the reason why you cannot play anymore. Anyway cool video.
Thanks! It is included from 5:47! Also, I can play with a sweatband, which holds my wrists together and it does not hurt like that at all for 2-3 hours, but after that, I have to let it rest, for 2-3 days, but it is pointless like that to play competitively. This only happens while I play osu!. I shouldn't have played for 4-16 hours a day back then! That's what I get for 3-4 years of wristkilling excercises! :D Now I have to let it rest for 3-4 years :)
posted
i hope there is also a cheep way to gain ranks in Standard (like in CTB *kappa*)


because i don't really like raising my speed..especially when it comes to AR9-10...i will never like that stuff...i didn't 4years ago...and i still don't like it now
i hope old-style 2007-2012 stuff is worth something xD
posted
HR on old cs5-cs6 maps is currently the new OP, check _index's top ranks
posted
pp is more focused on high bpm now, so old maps shouldn't be a problem unless you can't hr them or play ar8

correct me if I'm wrong about the bpm thing
posted
Nice you took the time to make this video.

Though now I feel like getting good rank will be impossible ahah, because "for stream, practice stream, and for jumps, practice streams too" - I thought I would get away with tricky reading and jumps but apparently streaming is everywhere.
posted
Bump, so this doesn't get buried. This has helped me with a lot with streaming.
Please sign in to reply.