forum

Tablet placement?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zarxz
Okay so I have played with tablet for a while, I started with it mostly because of my friend who intrustude me to it. One thing I have been thinking about a lot is where do people have their tablet on their desk?
My friend he has the tablet left for his keyboard (he is left handed) but so does all the pro players play too having the tablet right beside the keyboard. Me personally have the tablet right in front of the keyboard because I had no control over the cursor when I had it placed like him.

So what im asking is anyone else doing like me or is this uncommon?
also how do you guys hold ur pen? I hold it like a normal pencil.
Vahukomm_old
This is all preference. Place your tablet and hold your pen the way it is most comfortable for you.
E m i
i have my tablet to the right of my keyboard and use the same grip as xsrsbsns
Vuelo Eluko
i have it on a little shitty coffee table to the right of my chair, not on my desk. no room.
[ yogurt ]

Pretty much in front of me and I hold the pen like a pencil
Yuudachi-kun
And this is why I use the arrow keys. And have a shitty phone camera.

trebby
I have my keyboard on the center of the table, and my tablet is slightly to the right (so I can reach it better). And I use z/x.
I hold my pen with my pointer and thumb finger above the tip, and my middle finger is pressing against the side of the tip. The nail is dragging on the tablet.

EDIT: Got the pics-

Mahogany

Also can somebody tell me wtf I have done to my X key?

based god lil b

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Also can somebody tell me wtf I have done to my X key?
Mahogany
Ok so that's normal cool
ZenithPhantasm

I put my tablet to the side when I play.
leepdesu

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

cuz mouse > tablet
Vuelo Eluko

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

i prefer to hold my tablet instead of my pen, keeping the pen on the table, while moving the tablet around like im wiping a table for aiming
Flanster
You can stop with the shitposts, thanks.
ZenithPhantasm

LoliFlan wrote:

You can stop with the shitposts, thanks.
But thats how I actually play! I put my tablet to the side so it doesnt get in the way.
cheezstik

Kheldragar wrote:

And this is why I use the arrow keys. And have a shitty phone camera.

Try left handed mode and if your area is in the corner, flip it obviously. I use left handed mode on my 470 so that the cable doesn't go into my keyboard, and goes the other way instead, so I can have my keyboard flush with my tablet.
Yuudachi-kun
I never noticed a left handed mode in my H420 settings. I use the wire now to know where I should place my tablet and at what angle when I start playing since I don't have it taped down like WWW.
cheezstik

Kheldragar wrote:

I never noticed a left handed mode in my H420 settings. I use the wire now to know where I should place my tablet and at what angle when I start playing since I don't have it taped down like WWW.
Oh yeah oops, now that I think about it, that tablet doesn't have buttons, does it? So I guess they didn't bother implementing a left handed mode cos it wouldn't make a difference except cable placement, huehue.