Priti wrote:I'm sorry, I have to bubble this for incorrect snapping.
Bold = Must fix
- The overall colorhaxing is pretty messed up, please reset it on all diffs and do it again, changing NCs on a colorhaxed map can cause issues, so reviewing it near the end of the ranking process is recommended. Uh..I wanna keep mine if this is not a big issue to rank.
- 00:15:549 - Not critical, but there's no actual sound on this tick.
- 00:23:341 (5,6) - This is really strange, There are 1/2 drums with 1/6 drums and 1/3 melody, This is like, What????
- 00:34:674 (4) - There's no reason for this to be 3/4, It's an obvious 1/2 rhythm. yeah, i agree with you on this point
- 00:25:007 (1,2,3,4) - 00:33:007 (1,2,3,4) - 00:45:007 (1,2,3) - 00:53:007 (1,2,3) - These antijumps are a pain to read and play, even if it was an Insane, please use higher spacing. okay, i used two sliders instead of before, in kiai , i have been increased their spacing.
- 00:59:341 - Wrong snap, drums are 1/2 but melody is 1/3, meaning there's nothing on the blue tick. okay fixed
- 01:03:341 - ^fixed
- 01:07:341 - ^fixed
- 01:13:675 (3) - This is 1/2, There's no melody of 1/3 here. fixed
- 01:38:007 (1,1,1,1) - SV Changes are a bit of a taboo for Hard diffs, I'm not saying you should change this but please be aware that this might be an issue. patterns have been changed.
Standard and Beginner are seemingly fine, but their NCing feels a bit random at points, please try to rearrange them to fit the song better instead of being strange. okay , i checked and fixed some.
I already talked to Kagamine Ren, He/She will take it on from now and will rebubble, Don't call me back for a recheck.
Kagamine Ren wrote:well
00:40:507 (2,3) - 这个不适合放在hard里，完全重叠很难打，建议都改成错开的那种。 好的 改了00:48:507 (2,3) -