forum

[duplicate] Relax and Autopilot changes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
LittleVX3
Although most people seem to prefer practicing with NoFail, i personally like trying to get an S with auto pilot and relax before i go into a "harder" song. However i notice some flaws with this system of training.
things wrong with the mods (in my opinion)
  • It doesn't show combo. Since my downfall is slider breaks, when i see a 100 (or whatever your 100/k on your skin is) i assume i either hit it slightly late or moved onto the next note earlier. although it sounds pointless, i think the mods were to practice consistency.
    You cant fail. I AM NOT SAYING MAKE RELAX/AUTOPILOT FAIL-ABLE. i'd like if we can do like DT/NC or PF/SD for RX and AP, in which if we prees z/x for the mod again, we get a different version of it.
    Removes "hit0" and "combobreak". this makes enough sense, cant tell when combo break/miss a note.
    Hp bar isn't apparent. Although during breaks your given your section pass/fail, it doesn't let me know until the end of the song (the chart) whether i failed the song completely at one point.
Although how it's currently in the game is workable, these are just things that make it look slightly more "rewarding" as you know if your doing good and not just passing. It also can add a sense of pressure as the higher your combo, especially if the highest you've gotten on it yet, your "nerves" kinda kick into overdrive.
- Marco -

noshowyu wrote:

It doesn't show combo. Since my downfall is slider breaks, when i see a 100 (or whatever your 100/k on your skin is) i assume i either hit it slightly late or moved onto the next note earlier. although it sounds pointless, i think the mods were to practice consistency.
Shift+tab?
Topic Starter
LittleVX3

marcostudios wrote:

noshowyu wrote:

It doesn't show combo. Since my downfall is slider breaks, when i see a 100 (or whatever your 100/k on your skin is) i assume i either hit it slightly late or moved onto the next note earlier. although it sounds pointless, i think the mods were to practice consistency.
Shift+tab?
I always play with shift tab (interface off) but even with it on, appearntly its programmed to not show anything. all shit tab does to RX and AP is doesnt show sections passes and mods at the top right in the start
Bara-
This is all intended, and it'll probably not change
Seijiro
Relax and Autopilot have a reason to be in the third row of mods: these mods are meant for practice, that's why you don't need to see all those things on the playfield.

Also, this:

baraatje123 wrote:

This is all intended, and it'll probably not change
Oinari-sama
Request display changes to special mod here: t/16005

As for failing Relax etc, it's not gonna happen.