forum

The Werewolf Game 4 (Broken/Shut Down)

posted
Total Posts
show more
NoHitter
Roleclaim: Insomiac It's a tradition

I'm the Insomiac. I can guarantee you guys a wolf sighting if I don't get NK'd or lynched or Role blocked.

Also about Two, my suspicions about you started even before the entire argument started.

Also I don't know if it was just the spur of the moment, but why did you say:
[10:53] <Two> nohitter, even if this was some vigilante ploy I would still vote for you after you were confirmed human

I won't try to defend myself until I feel I really need to, because my defense is already in the log. (Also you should read the full log. Not just the tl;dr)

Host: Is there an auto-lynch after the majority of the votes are on one person?
anonymous_old
My vote remains on NoHItter.

NoHItter wrote:

Host: Is there an auto-lynch after the majority of the votes are on one person?
No.
DJblackthorne
Pretty sure someone just broke a damn rule, regardless of truth.

Scratch that, i r dumb.
anonymous_old

DJblackthorne wrote:

Pretty sure someone just broke a damn rule, regardless of truth.
How?
Rolled
I don't have much to say about the role-claim at this time. If he is lying, however, I ask the real insomniac to not publicly claim.
anonymous_old

Rolled wrote:

... I ask the real insomniac to not publicly claim.
I don't wanna.
DJblackthorne
Things just got pretty interesting, on the first day as well.
Have to agree with Rolled, if the Insomniac isn't NoHItter, you should stay low.
Cuddlebun
kinda seems to me like you're roleclaiming at the last moment almost to save your skin...no elaboration, no real defense (that irc is not much of a defense you gotta admit)--like you're just flat out claiming and daring us to lynch you. I don't buy it.
Rolled

SFG - Wolf in WWG3 Pre-Boot wrote:

Rolled wrote:

sfg just claim publicly that you are insomniac.

you've already done it behind the scenes. But I'm sure you don't want anybody to hear it straight out of your mouth (fingers lols)
bastard.
yes, i claimed privately to someone i trusted.
obviously i shouldnt have trusted her.
i was still hoping that if i didnt make a fuss out of it the wolves wouldnt notice.
grats, you have now effectively killed me regardless of any votes you could garner.
Conclusion:
NoHItter is SFG.
anonymous_old
WIFOM
Rolled
protip: strager was wolf in wwg3pb too ^_^
Lilac
At this point in time, it's too hard to call the shot at who's who as there is too much theory thrown around in this point. (In my opinion anyway. It's either decsive evidence or nothing.)

If this continues, I will refuse to vote.

But then again, I'm at school. So I can't think that well.
anonymous_old
At this point (i.e. after NoHItter's claim), I'm just playing around (in case you haven't noticed).
Lilac
I'll leave the further thinking at home.

After all, I only just quickly skimmed through. I'll seriously think about this once I get better time.
Hijiri Tezuka
I'll vote and I say NOHItter
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Status is updated with your vote.
0_o
Oyashiro Beatrice and dkun bandwagoning on NoHItter without any comment after his roleclaim is kind of worrying me..

I was going to vote for him too after reading the "unless he's town" comment, but idk, seeing as the Insomniac is kind of an important role I don't know if it's worth the risk? I'm a fairly cautious player so I never like lynching someone after they roleclaim unless there is fairly solid evidence to prove otherwise, and I don't think a few suspicious comments is enough to override the possibility of him being the Insomniac. I would be in favour of keeping him around for at least the first night to see what he comes up with.

And since I was going to vote for No until his claim, I don't know who to vote for now :P brb reading through again

EDIT: oh, dkun deleted his post. It was right before this one, here it is:

dkun
I felt that I need time to contemplate on my decision, so instead of editing I deleted. So excuse me, but I'm keeping my vote for now.
Have your suspicions, tyvm.
KRZY
Looks like I have to participate more actively to save my skin

where is this irc channel that you chat on for a start?
dkun

DJ KRZY wrote:

Looks like I have to participate more actively to save my skin

where is this irc channel that you chat on for a start?
"Strager has been so kind as to provide us an IRC chat channel.
irc://irc.3-wave.com/#wwg"
Pasonia
-
adam2046
Would you like to state your specific reasons that you are voting him Pasonia?
KRZY

strager wrote:

My previous vote on DJ KRZY was more of a policy lynch vote (getting rid of players which harm because of their play style and not because of their role) and NoHItter's actions definitely warrant my vote more than that.
Sorry, this is my first WWG game of any sort and I need specification on why my playstyle is harmful, I think it's merely uninformative and nothing much more.

Also, @Rolled, the reason why I'm browsing this forum so much is because I have the forum displayed on a browser and then go off to play osu! for hours, with the occasional hitting of F5 every now and then. I believe that's not so suspicious, is it? The fact that English is not my first language and I have to read the whole set of posts multiple times to understand certainly plays a role too.

Anyways, taking a more serious participation in the game from now on.

Oh and thanks strager for the irc channel. I didn't read/write any posts during the role-confirmation phrase so I was unaware of the channel. As far as I know, no mention of the channel being provided was there after Day 1 except someone saying "everyone get into the IRC Channel now" or something
jockeytiyan
Hmmm...so much bandwagoning. I'm starting to hate all the people here...

VOTE FOR ME INSTEAD! :D
pieguyn
Unvote 0_o.

And now... I'm actually going to take the awkward route and vote Oyashiro Beatrice for saying nothing and then randomly popping up and voting for NoHitter, the most suspicious candidate. It would make sense that a youkai in this game would randomly pop up and vote for the most suspicious person in order to get people off his case for being inactive, while not contributing any additional reasoning (thus helping the town) and being able to drive suspicion off himself if he turned out to be a youkai.

Plus, the way I see it, since NoHitter is trying to roleclaim as the Insomniac, the chance of him actually being Insomniac is increased. It may just be me and my way of thinking but I don't think a youkai would put such a blatant lie out in the open so soon.
jockeytiyan
Unvote Two.

Guess what, I go with pieguy1372. D:

I vote for Oyashiro Beatrice. for being the Golden Witch...

I'm quite excited since the deadline is near. I'm shaking on my boots. <3
aRiskOfRain
I could see that Oyashiro Beatrice is being suspicious right now, but do you really think he/she is a better candidate than NoHitter?

Rolled wrote:

SPOILER
---more time lapse zzz. Case closer is in the following section---

[10:40] <GreyHItter> i admit that i panicked somewhat
[10:41] <+The_King_In_Yellow> you have reason to panic?
[10:41] <GreyHItter> because in all mafia games i've joined. 80% of them I've been lynched early. And all of those was because I was associated with the mafia
[10:42] <+The_King_In_Yellow> now we're getting somewhere
01[10:42] <@Rololed> the jury has come up with a verdict, judge adam
[10:43] <GreyHItter> well i gtg soon
[10:43] <GreyHItter> so hurry up with the verdict
01[10:43] <@Rololed> viewtopic.php?f=68&t=31388&p=439057#p439057
This particular bit of the irc log really stands out to me as suspicious. This part has pretty much sealed my vote, but I would like to hear what NoHitter has to say about what he meant or what he was trying to say, if indeed, he wasn't trying to associate himself with being mafia.
adam2046

pieguy1372 wrote:

Unvote 0_o.

And now... I'm actually going to take the awkward route and vote Oyashiro Beatrice for saying nothing and then randomly popping up and voting for NoHitter, the most suspicious candidate. It would make sense that a youkai in this game would randomly pop up and vote for the most suspicious person in order to get people off his case for being inactive, while not contributing any additional reasoning (thus helping the town) and being able to drive suspicion off himself if he turned out to be a youkai.
Also his sig is really big.

pieguy1372 wrote:

Plus, the way I see it, since NoHitter is trying to roleclaim as the Insomniac, the chance of him actually being Insomniac is increased. It may just be me and my way of thinking but I don't think a youkai would put such a blatant lie out in the open so soon.
WIFOM
NoHitter
You should take it as is. (if you read the full log)

I tried to disassociate myself with DJ KRZY because he was being labeled as mafia by strager and co. (or was it just Rolled and Two...)
(That was after someone commented on me for saying DJ KRZY was useless)

And since most of my previous games involved me lyched because I said something "suspicious" and made them believe I'm mafia, that was something I didn't want to repeat.

(But obviously... that didn't work out for this game too.)
Two_old

NoHItter wrote:

Also about Two, my suspicions about you started even before the entire argument started.

Also I don't know if it was just the spur of the moment, but why did you say:
[10:53] <Two> nohitter, even if this was some vigilante ploy I would still vote for you after you were confirmed human
I don't know why you keep talking to me as if I didn't already tell you 3x I don't care about your suspicions of me. If you want to pretend you didn't know what I meant by that in a poor attempt to sway votes, though, I will say that your quote was of me responding to what we thought was your threat to self-vote.

The good news is your constant mention of my name pretty much confirms that I'm human ^__^
NoHitter
I never threatened to self-vote.

You guys just thought I was going to self-vote which I did not.

Anyway, Two, why are you not at the least bit concerned of my suspicion?

You sure you want to set aside my opinion just like that?
Two_old

NoHItter wrote:

I never threatened to self-vote.

You guys just thought I was going to self-vote which I did not.
that is exactly what I said

read before you post, dawg
NoHitter
You still didn't answer my question?Why do people edit in mafia...
Lilac
Log:

SPOILER
18:04 MB777 You got a lot of people against you, NoHItter.
18:04 GreyHItter yep
18:04 GreyHItter some are just bandwagoning
18:05 GreyHItter but that's mafia for you
18:05 MB777 Bleak prospect.
18:06 GreyHItter the deadlines a nearing
18:06 MB777 Indeed they are.
18:07 GreyHItter it is
18:07 GreyHItter indeed it is
18:07 GreyHItter also stragerLN: how did you get a -1 suspicion point :|
18:07 MB777 Unvoted twice.
18:07 MB777 It's how you get them.
18:07 GreyHItter oh
18:07 MB777 Unvoting more than once.
18:08 MB777 Pretty much. "You're bloody indecisive, make up your mind."
18:09 MB777 I'm not sure how that will affect votes, but believe me. They will.
18:09 GreyHItter they're not phantom votes
18:10 MB777 Definitely not. But I'm pretty sure I'll get one.
18:10 GreyHItter a phantom vote?
18:10 MB777 Indeed.
18:16 MB777 It's amazing what stress can do to you.
18:16 GreyHItter :|
18:16 MB777 Wrong adjective?
18:16 GreyHItter stress is a noun
18:16 GreyHItter ...
18:16 MB777 "amazing" is an adjective.
18:17 GreyHItter what do you mean?
18:17 MB777 Sorry, I thought you were :| at the "amazing" part.
18:17 MB777 It seems it was the "stress" part.
18:18 GreyHItter lol
18:18 MB777 NoHItter, tell me more about it.
18:18 MB777 I want to hear this from your viewpoint.
18:18 GreyHItter about what?
18:18 MB777 About being voted upon.
18:19 GreyHItter well i hate being voted upon
18:19 GreyHItter since the more votes you have the more votes you will get
18:20 MB777 Do you want to try and justify that?
18:20 GreyHItter the statement i said?
18:20 MB777 Justify about why you shouldn't be voted.
18:20 MB777 Against, that is.
18:21 GreyHItter Because I'm the Insomniac.
18:21 GreyHItter that's pretty much all. (oh and the insomiac is the first one to spot a wolf at night)
18:22 GreyHItter up to you if you believe
18:22 MB777 NoHItter.
18:22 GreyHItter yea?
18:22 MB777 "Justice" is always blind.
18:23 GreyHItter quotes from phoenix wright now...
18:23 MB777 It is up to people to direct it, be it for right or wrong.
18:23 GreyHItter :/
18:24 MB777 I don't believe it's a quote from PW.
18:24 MB777 I mean after all, just having a look at "Lady Justice" can tell you it is blind.
18:24 MB777 <link to the picture>
18:24 GreyHItter brb answering phone
18:24 MB777 Okay then.
18:25 GreyHItter nevermind...
18:25 GreyHItter so any other questions before i go afk
18:25 GreyHItter ?
18:25 MB777 Are you really Wolf?
18:25 MB777 Answer this truthfully.
18:26 GreyHItter no
18:26 MB777 So be it.
18:26 GreyHItter I am not the wolf. I am the insomniac
18:26 MB777 It is who I shall "see" you as then.
18:27 GreyHItter zzz don't tell me you're roleclaiming as a psychic...
18:27 MB777 Absolutely not.
18:28 MB777 Hmm.
18:29 MB777 Posting this, brb.

I have no reason to believe that NoHItter is a wolf. Feel free to argue against this. I will listen.
Two_old
cause I thought the bottom half of your post was a joke

and still do

edit: apparently MarioBros777 is retarded or is trolling for replies

even after his reply I am unsure which it is
Lilac

Two wrote:

edit: apparently MarioBros777 is retarded or is trolling for replies
I believe you should watch your mouth and what you say.
NoHitter
Two: you avoiding my question?

also get on IRC guys.
jockeytiyan
I believe wolves don't resort to role-claiming, unless you're either a stupid player or you have something else in mind.

Besides, if he was wolf, he'd most likely become very defensive at this time of situation. XD
Two_old
unvote, vote nohitter

at this point I just want these idiots out of the game so I don't have to read their garbage

I can only throw up so much before my throat erodes

I still think 0_o is a wolf
nardii
Just a few things I'd like to say:

0_o wrote:

I was going to vote for him too after reading the "unless he's town" comment, but idk, seeing as the Insomniac is kind of an important role I don't know if it's worth the risk? I'm a fairly cautious player so I never like lynching someone after they roleclaim unless there is fairly solid evidence to prove otherwise, and I don't think a few suspicious comments is enough to override the possibility of him being the Insomniac. I would be in favour of keeping him around for at least the first night to see what he comes up with.
But what's the possibility of him being the Insomniac? If you're a wolf and you're close to getting lynched, why wouldn't you role claim to try and survive? Personally I'd say a role claim doesn't really matter unless it's a role that can be proved somehow; even if we keep him alive for the night, he could just say "Rolled is a wolf" or "Two is a wolf" or something like that tomorrow to cast suspicion onto them, but whether he's telling the truth or not there's still not really any reason to believe him. So then we'll have to lynch someone else today who could just as well have an aux role, or at least be human. And since there's not really anyone else that's suspicious, there's not much choice right now.

But the day still isn't over yet!
show more