forum

The Werewolf Game 4 (Broken/Shut Down)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
0_o does have a point, and I must address it.

I get carried away from time to time with shenanigans. This is well and good in any facet except in my position as Host.

If the Host participates in the shenanigans, doubt can be cast upon the things the Host says. That can't happen, or the WWG would fall apart.

I have acted out of line, and for this I apologize.

I just prefer to break up my monotony by posting something other than "Status has been updated," with the occasional storyline accompanying Day announcements, but I have to remember that that's mostly what I'm here for. It really isn't my place to say or do much of anything else unless specifically asked to.

I can't promise that I won't crack an occasional joke or whatnot (I can't lie, it gets boring as hell typing the same phrases and names over and over, if I don't do something I'll go nuts), but I can and must promise that I shall not create nor participate in any further shenanigans.

With that said, I will go back to lurking and making sure everyone's still playing by the rules. Hopefully I myself will not need any further eye kept on me.
DJblackthorne
Might i remind you Ace, that Two's lynch vote has yet to be confirmed.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Thank you, Blackthorne. I noticed it while I was composing my epic apology speech, but then forgot to notate it.

Status is updated again.
Derekku

Chris wrote:

Derrecku
fffffff

Chris wrote:

0_o wrote:

Not really, Derekku really did have a legitimate (and fairly well known) excuse. I would have posted that myself if he didn't first.
He's posted like nine times since his computer problem.

How is that an excuse?
Uh, maybe because the game hadn't started yet? Basing accusations on pre-game actions is a bit silly.

adam2046 wrote:

*old school Mafia/WWG quote/sig
oh mah gawd <33

Two wrote:

i know the wolves' identities; i have flawless logic; blah blah
trololo
KRZY
I wonder how far I can go without making a single useful post.
DJblackthorne
Copy text, paste into word document, place word on phone, read in between work breaks.

Edit: I thought you said something else. Did you stealth edit while i was typing or am i just Becoming Insane?
KRZY

DJblackthorne wrote:

Copy text, paste into word document, place word on phone, read in between work breaks.

Edit: I thought you said something else. Did you stealth edit while i was typing or am i just Becoming Insane?

;)
Derekku
Winks are too suspicious.

FOS: DJ KRZY

;P
KRZY

Derekku Chan wrote:

Winks are too suspicious.

FOS: DJ KRZY

;P

discrimination against expressions! (whut)
NoHitter
You guys should take RVS less seriously.

and really though, first time I've seen a host actively discussing with the players in a long time.

Also this many theories in Day 1 already :|
Derekku

DJ KRZY wrote:

discrimination against expressions! (whut)
Nah, I've just been wanting to say "Finger of Suspicion" for months. :p
Rolled

DJ KRZY wrote:

I wonder how far I can go without making a single useful post.
vote: DJKRZY

You should start being useful right about now.

/me goes back to bed.

edit: for the record, DJKRZY was viewing this forum at two three different occasions with no reply ;(
Lilac
Bloody hell, you've made 6 pages of posts by the time I finally get on.

Hey, I'm the guy who thinks everyone's innocent until proven guilty.

In fact, I made this avatar just for this game.

Rolled, master and hawk of Mafia games, what do you think?
Rolled
I think it's flawed logic. Because 5 or 6 people in this game are guilty, regardless if we prove them innocent or not ;(
Lilac
Eww. I didn't say everyone is innocent.

I just meant we prove them guilty.

Oh, that and the avatar.
Rolled
My strategy in this game is everybody is guilty until proven innocent.

I'm on to you, MB.

edit: and now DJKRZY has been to these forums at least 4 times without posting. Can I vote for him twice?
Lilac
Okay then, Rolled.

Just don't forget that it's your turn for Miracle.
Rolled
Check the thread dood /offtopic
nardii
Well not much to say right now. Seems I was put under suspicion for a while until Ace forgot he was the host and shouldn't talk about stuff. Though it's better to have a host that talks too much than one that doesn't clarify rules or post role pm templates so the priest becomes the ultimate weapon and people get judged by their forced political choice.

There's still a few people that haven't really posted at all, like dkun and Oyashiro Beatrice. I haven't seen them around at all though, so they're probably just busy. Or lazy. Or they just signed up thinking it would be fun and only later found out what a rotten psychological hellhole this is so they decided to RUN FOR THEIR LIVES
adam2046
While maintaining a presence in the game, DJ KRZY and DiamondCrash haven't really said anything of importance.
SHINING FINGER OF SUSPICION! DJ KRZY and DiamondCrash

Edit: Italics made it sound weird...
Pasonia
-
nardii

adam2046 wrote:

While maintaining a presence in the game, DJ KRZY and DiamondCrash haven't really said anything.
SHINING FINGER OF SUSPICION! DJ KRZY and DiamondCrash
DiamondCrash saying "I'll join" was enough for me to know he's a good person.

Or at least better than the alternative.
Rolled
I was just about to prod you, Pasonia.

Welcome to the party ^_^
Lilac

nardi11011 wrote:

DiamondCrash saying "I'll join" was enough for me to know he's a good person.
There's a difference between a "good person" and "innocent".

Remember to have that in your mind at all times.
NoHitter
Wow MB's personality did a 180.

It must be the avatar.
anonymous_old

Derekku Chan wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

*old school Mafia/WWG quote/sig
oh mah gawd <33
omg i thought the same thign liek <#333

Vote:
SPOILER
DJ KRZY
dkun
After a good night's rest and about an hour on speculating on about 5 pages of posts...
I vote Two.
Rolled
RV?

edit: Random Vote?
jockeytiyan
Well, sorry for not posting. You can always ask NoHItter if I'm lurking or not since he most likely knows (or sometimes, I would tell) my schedule for the day.

When Day 1 officially started, we were still at school...

I wonder what it would be like to have Derek as a friend. D:
anonymous_old

Rolled wrote:

RV?

edit: Random Vote?
I'm sure Two's "These are the wolves! Let's get the-- wait, no, they're all town! Or, wait, maybe one is a wolf..." calls for some suspicion.
Rolled
If that's all that was gathered from an hour of speculation, though, I would be alarmed.
KRZY
Hmm looks like I have to make some effort to play this game

Uh...

I...I think strager is suspicious! He's the only one here with a non-human creature avatar!

...was that meaningful?

EDIT: my bad. ignore this post
DJblackthorne
Not really, my avatar is an inter-dimensional creature that appears human when you are genetically insane.
aRiskOfRain
I think everyone is taking RVS too seriously. Especially Rolled.

NoHItter wrote:

and really though, first time I've seen a host actively discussing with the players in a long time.
I've never seen the host discussing with the players, that is, until now.
anonymous_old

DiamondCrash wrote:

I think everyone is taking RVS too seriously. Especially Rolled.
I hate all generalized statements.
NoHitter

DJ KRZY wrote:

I...I think strager is suspicious! He's the only one here with a non-human creature avatar!
?
Looks at my and dkun's avatar.

At least when you RVS, get your facts straight.
Rolled
RVS are a lame excuse for not using your noggin'
NoHitter

Rolled wrote:

RVS are a lame excuse for not using your noggin'
I suppose so, but how are you gonna use your head if there are no posts yet...

Well I suppose that RVS should be over by now since we got lots of material to suspect on.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Okay, status is updated again.

To be clear, strager, being an intelligent individual, I'm sure you realize you already voted, so I have you down as having changed your vote.

Krzy: Why are you pointing Fingers of Suspicion? And why are you bolding it? Do I count any of those as a vote? If so, which one? Please don't confuse the Host.
aRiskOfRain
I'm fairly sure FoSes are just a formal declaration of suspicion, not a vote.
show more