forum

Simple Slowpoke Skin?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bethicals
I've looked in the forms and on other sites and I just couldn't find one. I also tried making one but I have zero photoshop skills... People who can make good Osu! skins deserve a ton of credit. You guys have some talent. I can't even make a background transparent...
SO! I was hoping one of you lovely people would work with me to make a nice and simple Slowpoke skin. I really don't want anything fancy. I don't like over done skins. I just want something simple, clean and cute.
I can't pay you for the skin, I'm poor, but you will get all the credit for making the skin and I will suggest you to friends who also want custom skins who have no photoshop skills.

Also if there is a place for just requests then let me know so I can move this. I didn't see one in the forms.
Bara-
I don't think you can request skins here
Also, Slowpoke is such a cute pokemon :3
Topic Starter
Bethicals
I figured as much.. I just couldn't find anywhere to request a skin.
Eh, I'll keep this up until I'm told to take it down.
Fleuret
Learning how to use basic photoshop skills is a good start. Once you get familiarized with your tools you'll feel more comfortable experimenting with various things and you can expand your knowledge from there. That way you can just go ahead and make skin elements without having to rely on anyone.
Topic Starter
Bethicals
I agree, but I'm just not very good at it. I've looked up how to make a skin and how to do stuff in photoshop but it never turns out right. Which is why I want help making one.
-ryusakihatsue-
I wouldn't mind working with you ^^

Been sorta busy lately tho :p
lit120
here's one turorial from me though

Topic Starter
Bethicals
Thank you both so much. I will take a look at the video later on and try again! <3
And -ryusakihatsue- if you would be willing to message me back and forth when you have time that would be great :3
mineclone_old
:?: :?:

Bethicals wrote:

I've looked in the forms and on other sites and I just couldn't find one. I also tried making one but I have zero photoshop skills... People who can make good Osu! skins deserve a ton of credit. You guys have some talent. I can't even make a background transparent...
SO! I was hoping one of you lovely people would work with me to make a nice and simple Slowpoke skin. I really don't want anything fancy. I don't like over done skins. I just want something simple, clean and cute.
I can't pay you for the skin, I'm poor, but you will get all the credit for making the skin and I will suggest you to friends who also want custom skins who have no photoshop skills.

Also if there is a place for just requests then let me know so I can move this. I didn't see one in the forms.