forum

Hi, I suck

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MehSux
at thinking of names of course, you dirty mind. Especially when it comes to RPG-Characters.

Anyways, let's start at the beginning. I was born and given the name Patrick. Kapow. Now it's 22 years later. While traveling down the road of life, making some stops at places like WarCraft III, World of WarCraft, DotA (2), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, League of Legends, PAYDAY 2 and too many others to really list here (not that anybody really cares about all that anyways :D) I'm here now.
As starting up the media player is about the first thing I do after my pc booted, I someday started playing Beat Hazard and about a year ago StepMania (both, keyboard and Pad). A few days ago I decided to give osu! a try. Having played StepMania a good bit I thought it cannot be THAT bad. Well, I suck (oh, what a coincidence, my name is saying something similar).
I'm still playing WoW, some LoL(EUW), some Hearthstone and some various stuff from almost any genre there is. I also watch Anime and like to drink a beer (preferably with friends) every now and then.

If anybody feels like playing or talking about whatever (I don't mind whether in english or german), feel free to hit me up, my name's the same everywhere I go.
Taskmaster
Welcome to osu! :)
Nice Intro btw
Meh, your username is sucks anyway
Raisha Millenia
Welcome to oss
olivia272
Welcome.
Cerulean Veyron
Hi, I suck too. Welcome anyways~

Hey, you play tons of PC games too? Great! B)
Topic Starter
MehSux

Gray Veyron wrote:

Hi, I suck too. Welcome anyways~

Hey, you play tons of PC games too? Great! B)
Well, currently not as much, as I'm playing WoW, but usually I'm playing a good bunch of other games.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Hi there. o/

Awesome intro man. Enjoy your time here. 8-)
Gumpy
Welcome