forum

We need a new "Play history" [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
mikhe
I think we need a new "play history", i refer to the grafic that appear in "historical statistics" showing how much you play during a month..
Is good if you don't play yet more than 20 months.. but after?, veterans players have an horrible graphic.. no cool because the letters are so tiny or one month hid another...

My Play history: (1)

Peppy's Play history: (2)

New player Play history: (3)

Look for the differences...
(3)-- the third one look cool, and all the month can be seen perfectly.
(1)-- the first one, not look perfectly...
(2)-- the second one, peppy's play history, 3 years playing... the "play history" look very bad.

I have an idea, we can use this example: (i don't know how to explain in english, and i did an image ;3)

Using this "bar" we can move the "play history" and see more months, and no problem with month hid another or the letter tiny, no this problem ^^
Any more idea??
Kitsunemimi
...................YEEAHH!!

+1 Support.

Also, there could be an option that you can use to select the time resolution.
Shockwave
Very good idea mikhe
Support ^^
Repflez
I don't like the idea, the server will have more load time or something like that.

Better a "Last 6 Months Play History".
Derekku
New ideas were already floating around viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18255 so revive that one instead. :P
Topic Starter
mikhe

Derekku Chan wrote:

New ideas were already floating around viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18255 so revive that one instead. :P
I didn't see it, sorry ><
Revive it, and link with my idea in this post :3
(but my post not "denied".. is... "attached" with another post :P)
RemmyX25

mikhe wrote:

Duplicate threads are always denied
Topic Starter
mikhe

RemmyX25 wrote:

mikhe wrote:

Duplicate threads are always denied
Yeah yeah i know, was a joke xD

But now i thought more about this post... is different
I discuss about the problems in the graph (how long is it, how tiny are the letters, or months hid...) and the post Derekku said [http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18255] discuss about a "graph game mode" (an improvent to the graph to do differents graph, to different modes)
Derekku
Regardless, both threads are discussing improvements/changes to the current graph (which has been in need of a redesign for a while due to the clustering). If the graph is going to be changed, then all ideas should stay in one thread to keep things organized.