forum

[duplicate] Some little stuff

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
u4iha
Sorry i didnt read all topics and dont know if someone already ask for this)

I wanna see in osu:
- when u play one map again and again, see urself "ghost" if it possible
- when u already finish map in after map screen see how guys from ur friend list play this map
-a little list of recommended maps, and if u choose some of this recomended they got high priority to next guys who wanna see recomended maps for him.
i mean not hard this map or smth, recomendations for music style or smth, like if i play maps in hip-hop recomendation will show me maps with same bpm and hip hop style for sure.

Ty for reading, sorry for my mistakes, my english is bad. :D
Fleuret
There's already an option to see Friend Rankings for maps. If I remember correctly its only a supporter function.
-Chitose-

u4iha wrote:

- when u already finish map in after map screen see how guys from ur friend list play this map
-a little list of recommended maps, and if u choose some of this recomended they got high priority to next guys who wanna see recomended maps for him.

* That's would be f*ucking distracting, i mean when i play and retry the song i see double cursor and dunno which my real cursor so that's would be make me (and other player) troubled if this happen

Fleuret wrote:

There's already an option to see Friend Rankings for maps. If I remember correctly its only a supporter function.
- a little list of recommended maps, and if u choose some of this recomended they got high priority to next guys who wanna see recomended maps for him.

* Recommendation In where? multiplayer?? osu!direct??? or web page????
Pawsu
Sounds cool, but most of this has already been done, and for a long time.

1. When u play one map again and again, see urself "ghost" if it possible
2. When u already finish map in after map screen see how guys from ur friend list play this map
3. A little list of recommended maps, and if u choose some of this recomended they got high priority to next guys who wanna see recomended maps for him.

1. I'm not sure that would achieve anything and it would be distracting. In the local leaderboard, you can see your past plays

2. That's a supporter feature. https://osu.ppy.sh/p/support

3. There is something similar to that. It's a bot named Tillerino. More info: https://github.com/Tillerino/Tillerinobot/wiki
Oinari-sama
Play against ghost: t/11114

Also have a read of the Guidelines (t/1640 & t/35580) before posting, especially:

Guidelines:

4. Keep to one request per topic.