forum

Glowy skin post missing?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LazyFelyne
A while back I was looking around for new skins and came across one I liked called "Glowy" and now I can't find the post or anything about the skin for some reason. I have the file on my computer and can still use it in game, but I wanted to find the post because I was hoping the creator might've said what the "applause.wav" file in the skin folder was taken from. It sounded like some... gangsta animu rap or something. The voice was too fast for me to understand what they were saying so I can't search for the lyrics and not knowing what this song is annoys me.

Not sure if questions like this are supposed to be posted here, but this is the file from the skin folder (note: you might want to turn it down a bit, it was a little louder for me in the link than it was on my computer):
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/n61gktc ... plause.wav
Fleuret
lit120
Are you talking about neon skin?
Topic Starter
LazyFelyne

Fleuret wrote:

Oh, I thought it was something taken from a longer song. Thanks for the YT link, though.

lit120 wrote:

Are you talking about neon skin?
No. That skin looks cool, but this is the Glowy skin (just went in-game real quick to take a screenshot)
incelost
Here is the download link, taken form Kutsuus twitch. If its not on forum, he decided to not publish it here.