forum

Çeviri Ekibi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saidullah
Merhaba arkadaşlar,
Hızla büyüyen bir topluluk olmanın getirdiği sorumluluklardan birinin de, yeni gelen arkadaşlarımıza oyunu tam anlamıyla öğretmek olduğunu düşünüyorum. Gerek oynayış, gerek "beatmap" yapımı, gerekse forum kullanımı konularında rehberler hazırlamak niyetindeyim (bkz. Mania Rehberi). Lakin, kendimizin de hazırlayabileceği rehberler olsa da, yabancı forumlarda hal-i hazırda hazırlanmış olan rehberleri de çevirebileceğimiz kanaatindeyim.
Aranılan Özellikler
[*]Intermediate seviyesinde bir İngilizce.
[*]Yine aynı seviyede bir Türkçe hakimiyeti.
[*]Yapacağımız çevirilerde ciddi olmak. (Arada latifeler katılabilir pek tabii, ama bahsettiğim ciddiyet, işin savsaklanmaması hususunda.
[*]Forum kodlarını etkili bir şekilde kullanabilme.

Çok fazla özellik beklediğimin farkındayım, hatta biraz daha ileri giderek bu parçayı çevirmenizi rica edeceğim, lakin birlikte çalışmanın ve 4. sınıfdan beri aldığınız İngilizce eğitiminin meyvelerini yemenin hazzı eminim bir başka olacaktır.
SPOILER
Just a note, this is not in any way a reference for mapping. A mapper shouldn't focus on what patterns to map, the patterns should just be a coincidental outcome. This is a player reference, since it's unavoidable for players to recognize patterns within a map even if it wasn't intended. The way a mapper visualizes and maps a map, and a player reads and plays a map, is two completely different things.

Also, a little something about how these patterns are categorized. A pattern in the novice section does not mean a novice-level player is expected to be able to play it easily, or play it at all. It means a novice will have to work on learning such a pattern in order to improve. If I were to list patterns novices are familiar with in the novice section, then the beginner section would be empty. Since beginners aren't familiar with anything when they first start off.

Keep in mind that the visual examples are nothing more than an example. Such a pattern can differ greatly from the example I showed. Also, pay no heed about the fact that the examples are in 7K. The only reason for this was that is was the default option in the tool and thought nothing of it until I had to show a patterns in 8K to show it off better. These examples are valid for all key modes unless stated otherwise.

Bana oyunda çevrimiçi olduğum sırada, siteden veya profilime yazdığım iletişim bilgilerimi kullanarak ulaşabilirsiniz. Şimdiden hayırlı olsun diyorum.
[RW] Mallet
Sa
BeerBender

gg wp bu arada .s