posted
Total Posts
show more
- AlmaFuerte -
Great map crazy streams :0
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

The difficulty gap between Hard and Hyper is way too big in its current state.

• We think that the usage of triplets and streams in Hyper is way too excessive compared to Hard. Hard is mainly just 1/2 along with few 1/4 patterns, whereas Hyper contains patterns such as 00:28:727 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - or even 02:13:780 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - . An option to fix that could be to add an additional difficulty between those two difficulties, but this is up to you.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###D
uzzi
I don't get why the issue wasn't addressed in the first dq...
I honestly wish the QAT don't DQ a map twice without addressing the second issue in the first DQ. First it's a waste of time for both the mapper and the QAT. Second it removes all the scores players have set after the first DQ to go to waste, and third why would you DQ without checking the entire mapset first. I wish to see better in the future so all these amazing maps doesn't keep getting qualified and disqualified over and over again :x
nhule12345
không hiểu sao không nói ra 1 lượt luôn nhỉ ?
nhule12345
next time DQ because another , volcano
Natsu

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

I don't get why the issue wasn't addressed in the first dq...
probably they don't work as a team, but in small groups or even a single person do the DQ? not sure but seems like that.
Kodora
Pretty much what Natsu said
Monstrata
It's sad how QAT dq posts have dropped so much in quality :p. No more further modding :p. Funny how when the QAT posted as single users, many dq posts were very informative and helpful, and it seemed like care was put in to each mod. DQ's weren't written in a way that could offend mappers whereas now it's not uncommon due to the anonimity the bot provides. QAT members are no longer held accountable by the public and only through private channels, themselves and management. Also sad how now that they officially operate as a "team" their mods could easily be written in mere minutes and aren't well thought out. Shouldn't we be expecting more informative posts now that QATs are supposedly operating as a team rather than individually?

(Sry for short rant, I do have friends in the QAT but this is something that needs to be addressed...)
ac8129464363

monstrata wrote:

It's sad how QAT dq posts have dropped so much in quality :p. No more further modding :p. Funny how when the QAT posted as single users, many dq posts were very informative and helpful, and it seemed like care was put in to each mod. DQ's weren't written in a way that could offend mappers whereas now it's not uncommon due to the anonimity the bot provides. QAT members are no longer held accountable by the public and only through private channels, themselves and management. Also sad how now that they officially operate as a "team" their mods could easily be written in mere minutes and aren't well thought out. Shouldn't we be expecting more informative posts now that QATs are supposedly operating as a team rather than individually?

(Sry for short rant, I do have friends in the QAT but this is something that needs to be addressed...)
yeah I do completely agree, but due to the nature of communication in this game I'm afraid posting concerns on beatmap threads like this will get nowhere :/ I guess more direct means are needed
Topic Starter
Muya
done, thanks QAT
no more DQ :cry: :cry: :cry:
BeatofIke
Poor Muya *pets* :<
Ozato Fumika

Kodora wrote:

unrip
I like that
Satellite
:(
Topic Starter
Muya
general
disable sidescreen support

normal
00:24:396 - removed 2 circle

another
00:57:394 (3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6) - some changed (blanket and something)
meii18
We fixed some stuff via IRC (what Muya mentioned)

Rebubble due to several changes on Another diff
wendao

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

###A

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

###D
is that... nickname?
Akiyama Mizuki
Let it become Requalification Spell.
LigerZero
VOLCANO
try change ar10 to ar9.5 or 9.6 because ar10 it's overspeed
Topic Starter
Muya

LigerZero wrote:

VOLCANO
try change ar10 to ar9.5 or 9.6 because ar10 it's overspeed
This user has not yet played any ranked maps in osu! mode.
:? :? :?
Xilver15
alacat
I checked and confirmed 1000 bonus points on spinner in Another/VOLCANO difficulty at here 01:30:060 (1) - .

Let's go
meii18
finally uwu omedeto Muya! :3/
Lust
Congratulations! Great to see another Muya map \o/
Natteke desu
no more dq, thanks
wendao

EvilElvis wrote:

no more dq, thanks
-Ran Yakumo-
Finally ranked \:D /
iyasine
omedesu muya senpai ;)
caren_sk
nice
Kamil1487
=w=
a379280883
Over my hand very tired after the game
:oops:
doteros

Muya wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2015年7月24日 at 4:40:13

Artist: ZUN remixed by LeaF
Title: Resurrection Spell
Source: BMS
Tags: 東方Project Touhou Project 東方永夜抄 ~ Imperishable Night. TRANCE SPEED 東方音弾遊戯4 ondanyugi4 ondanyuugi4 The 4th Toho Only BMS Festival!! 月まで届け、不死の煙 Tsuki Made Todoke, Fushi no Kemuri Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke 藤原妹紅 Fujiwara no Mokou
BPM: 90
Filesize: 5321kb
Play Time: 02:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another (5.32 stars, 713 notes)
  2. Beginner (1.84 stars, 182 notes)
  3. Hard (3.29 stars, 415 notes)
  4. Hyper (4.25 stars, 603 notes)
  5. Normal (2.62 stars, 286 notes)
  6. VOLCANO (6.08 stars, 912 notes)
Download: ZUN remixed by LeaF - Resurrection Spell
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing