forum

Webcam features for Osu! [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
rulingvenus
Maybe there can be a webcam feature. For when you apply a new picture, the options would be. Upload a picture or take a picture from webcam. Not much to say but it would be a good idea for webcam users :)
Randy96
What would be the purpose of this, and what benefit would it give? Furthermore, how would it be implemented? Chatting?

Maybe a webcam mode for using your arms to play osu!, but that's a different story.
Topic Starter
rulingvenus
That actually sounds cool o.o
Shohei Ohtani
Wait so you're going to use a webcam to take a picture of yourself.

Why do you need osu to do this? .-.
Derekku

CDFA wrote:

Wait so you're going to use a webcam to take a picture of yourself.

Why do you need osu to do this? .-.
This is another feature that only a dozen or so people would find useful. Just use your own webcam/external program to take the pics. :X
awp
This is "re-inventing the wheel" at its finest.
anonymous_old

awp wrote:

This is "re-inventing the wheel" at its finest.
N-not really.

Also ... I don't want this implemented because I don't want Agent LucasJay to use this feature.
Kitsunemimi
Sounds pretty useless tbh
Topic Starter
rulingvenus
Lol, its not a very good idea but just a suggestion ^^ and strager, say all you want about me but i dont give a crap! 8D
Daru
I'd rather have a way to play osu! via a fast enough webcam, perhaps tracking of a particular color, which you would hold in/paste to one of your hands. Of course, the only way to play with this would be Relax mod, though it would be a fun exercise.

But even then it'd be something of a stretch. Besides, what's wrong with taking a photo with your webcam and cropping it for you avatar? You don't need an option on the site to do that. Video chat would be cool, but unnecessary.
aRiskOfRain
If you want videochat, use Skype.
Topic Starter
rulingvenus

DiamondCrash wrote:

If you want videochat, use Skype.
already have it we weren't even talking about video chat. Besides guys, this is not even a very good idea. so :P to me.