forum

Dear osu! Diary, today i [....]

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZenithPhantasm
Dear osu! diary,

Today I received the WMO mouse in the mail today. After overclocking it to 1000hz I realize this 10$ mouse is more responsive and more accurate than my G303. Now I have trouble deciding which mouse to continue using.
Yuudachi-kun
Dear osu diary, today I 2x100 improve acc'd a song to a 229pp play, gained 11 ranks, gained 7pp, and passed rafacar.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Dear osu! Diary,

I decided to give my useless fingerless gloves another meaning in life by turning it into a short armband to protect my arm from getting cut by my desk while I play osu!

It seems t work, the red area on my arm is starting to fade away.
-SayaKai
Dear osu!diary,

Next time, I will not late forever
Reva
Dear osu! diary,

I tried playing a beatmap with HardRock and Hidden mod. Turns out, I was a bit capable of doing it so it made me happy. I also gained lots of SS ranks today, which is surprising because I haven't played osu for 4 days.
Pituophis
Dear osu! diary,
today I thought I FC'ed a 5* map, then I found out I was on relax mode ;-;
Mahogany
Dear osu! diary, today I played osu really damn hard and both my arms hurt. I choked a Wahrheit SS and a World's End 99.5% score twice, but I had a good playsession and improved acc on Ignite by .25% and got 4 raw PP for it. I think I can stream 170 for a moderate amount of time now.

Also, I now have 99.5% weighted account acc. Go me!
Yuudachi-kun
Dear osu diary, I got a top 50 on a map that is 3 years old. I didn't even have a good acc FC.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Dear osu! Diary,

Today, I tried playing without relying on my peripheral vision to aim for the first time. Safe to say that my average combos increased.
Yuudachi-kun

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Dear osu! Diary,

Today, I tried playing without relying on my peripheral vision to aim for the first time. Safe to say that my average combos increased.
Dear osu diary,
TEACH ME
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Dear osu! Diary,

Reading countless subtitles from shows probably helps... Or not.
piruchan
Dear osu! diary,

today I learned that the whole, "click, don't think, believe" thing actually works.

I gained over 1000 ranks. Now I can sleep happily.
Lovalyn

-SayaKai wrote:

dear osu!diary

I'm shy.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Dear osu! Diary,

Today, my 888th S rank got me up by 888 places. That coincidence made me smile a bit.
Yuudachi-kun
Dear osu diary, today I two missed dancing kong fu DT 60 before the end and still got 257pp. +77 ranks today wowow

I also had one miss on miiro [hime] with 2x100 5 before the end. I fc'd it for 99% but geez.
Free
Dear Diary today i got pp, im very happy.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Dear osu! Diary,

Today marks the day where I said 'ar8 is too slow' for the first time. I need to think of a way to read low ar properly again.
Fateburn
Dear OSU! Diary, today I almost FC'd NNRT [Extra], 1 miss.
Jag hatar dig.
-SayaKai
Dear osu!diary,
why.
slyblueisblu
Dear osu!diary,
today I realized that insane maps are not as hard as I used to think
SpringVine
Dear osu! diary,
Today i did the same thing i do everyday
Sit down>>>Try not to play>>>Play A LOT
-SayaKai
Dear osu!diary,
I can't read.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Dear osu! Diary,

Today, I was close to getting a full combo on a map, then my mouse got caught on the upper edge of the mouse mat.

Damn mouse drift...
Mahogany
Dear osu! diary

Tablet>Mouse

That is all
ZenithPhantasm

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Dear osu! diary

Tablet>Mouse

That is all
Dead osu! diary,
This guy has no idea wtf he's talking about
Mahogany
Dear osu! diary

Go look at Kheldragar
Friendan

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Dead osu! diary,
Mahogany
dear osu! diary

Bread man you barely even play this game how would you even know
Trash Boat
dear osu! dairy

dat acc mahiogany
Mahogany
dear osu! diary

Thank you mr boat man its the only thing im good at
Friendan

Mahoganytooth wrote:

dear osu! diary

Bread man you barely even play this game how would you even know
I can still know even if I don't play.
Lewder

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Dear osu! diary

Tablet>Mouse

That is all
Dead osu! diary,
you are wrong
if you claim mouse is better or "works better" for you that's because you can't afford a tablet or are too big of a bitch to spend the one day it takes to get used to playing with one. tablet will always be the superiour way of playing osu, like joysticks for flight sims or steering wheels+pedals for driving sims.

&this is for my homie Shit Ship: fuck you
Mahogany
dear osu! diary

suddenly I like this Lewder person
-SayaKai
Dear osu!diary,
I can fc tagalog song in rank 11 :3c
B1rd
Dear osu! diary,

I regard this as my best play.

also,

It was glorious while it lasted.
ZenithPhantasm

Lewder wrote:

you are wrong
if you claim mouse is better or "works better" for you that's because you can't afford a tablet or are too big of a bitch to spend the one day it takes to get used to playing with one. tablet will always be the superiour way of playing osu, like joysticks for flight sims or steering wheels+pedals for driving sims.

And for the record its going to take alot more than one day to catch up to my mouse aim with a tablet. :^) you just mad cause you cant aim with mouse. Get rekt.
Also nice. Tablet only 1.6kpp.
Mahogany
but im tablet and I have 3.7k pp Kappa

Also Khel 5k pp
Lewder

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Lewder wrote:

you are wrong

And for the record its going to take alot more than one day to catch up to my mouse aim with a tablet. :^) you just mad cause you cant aim with mouse. Get rekt.
Also nice. Tablet only 1.6kpp.
i dont need to tell you why you are wrong and a cunt but i will, tomorrow
the point of this post for now is to just call you an uppity cunt and not in the funpost way that some people here are. get off your high horse you literal who
Friendan
There are some people who are better with a mouse, but those people are rare. Only person in the top 10 who uses one is Angelsim, and he has the 3rd least play counts out of all of them (I don't count _index because he logs out, right?).
But yes, for most people tablet makes you better however all mouse players (i don't even play) are just jealous because they don't have a tablet (me)
ZenithPhantasm

Mahoganytooth wrote:

but im tablet and I have 3.7k pp Kappa

Also Khel 5k pp
YOU DO REALIZE I WASNT TALKING TO YOU
I still <3 you tho

Lewder wrote:

i dont need to tell you why you are wrong and a cunt but i will, tomorrow
the point of this post for now is to just call you an uppity cunt and not in the funpost way that some people here are. get off your high horse you literal who
Are you autistic? LOL

Friendan wrote:

all mouse players (i don't even play) are just jealous because they don't have a tablet (me)
Most
show more