Total Posts
show more
E m i
CTL-480>CTL-470>CTF-221

it will work but it's a very old tablet that's not produced anymore
Mahogany
Personally, I use the Huion H420.
Flanster
You sure you can't use mouse? You barely started your journey, the game is always hard in the beginning.
Green Platinum
At this point you have 1 play per day you've had your account.
I think it's too early to be thinking about buying a tablet.
B1rd
the sooner you get a tablet the better.
buny
mow two lawns or some shit and you already got enough money for a tablet
E m i

B1rd wrote:

this, but only if you would have made the decision anyways.
Green Platinum

B1rd wrote:

My bet personally is OP will quit before buying a tablet is even justified. Well with playing 1 song a day they wont get very good.
E m i
997 total hits, i did 80k in one day 8-)
Yuudachi-kun
I usually have 30-60,000 key presses a day for my right arrow.
- Marco -

[ Momiji ] wrote:

997 total hits, i did 80k in one day 8-)
Plz
Bauxe
Sick play history graph, keep consistent!! B-)
B1rd
not even 5k plays per month = fucking casual
Arnold0
Tablets don't do miracles.
You are rank 700k+, you didn't even full combo'd an easy and played only 9 times...
Play far more before trying to get a tablet.
ZenithPhantasm

Bauxe wrote:

Sick play history graph, keep consistent!! B-)
:^)
Yuudachi-kun

Arnold0 wrote:

You are rank 700k+, you didn't even full combo'd an easy and played only 9 times...
Umm yes they do what the fuck are you talking about.
Green Platinum

Kheldragar wrote:

Arnold0 wrote:

Umm yes they do what the fuck are you talking about.
I all-modded centipede with a tablet too bad it is unranked, I was playing offline and was borrowing it from a friend. /s
7ambda
Reality: Mouse can be as good as a tablet.
buny

F1r3tar wrote:

Reality: Mouse can be as good as a tablet.
with extra effort, yeah
Topic Starter
ESDEATH-CHAN
sorry I forgot to mention I have no chores that I earn money from and I played with the mouse for about a month and a half on my uncles account. I sucked lol 8-) but I got better. I play on a laptop with a mouse but the issue is I have multiple PC's so the desks for the m are taken. I play by putting the mouse of random surfaces works and sometimes doesn't.
I have experience with a bamboo create tablet.
To be honest I want a tablet due to the fact a mouse in my opinion and experience wont doves as fast and wastes time and effort using.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :idea: :idea: :arrow:
jasian
I recommend getting the CTL-470. When I had it I was able to spin 477 consistently due to how your wrist rests on the tablet. For that price I would definitely try to get a CTL-470. I have a CTL-480 now and it's an improvement but I don't have the other to compare now.
ZenithPhantasm

ESDEATH-CHAN wrote:

sorry I forgot to mention I have no chores that I earn money from and I played with the mouse for about a month and a half on my uncles account. I sucked lol 8-) but I got better. I play on a laptop with a mouse but the issue is I have multiple PC's so the desks for the m are taken. I play by putting the mouse of random surfaces works and sometimes doesn't.
To be honest I want a tablet due to the fact a mouse in my opinion and experience wont doves as fast and wastes time and effort using.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :idea: :idea: :arrow:
9 play count and already wants to drop money on a tablet. Aight ;)
gregest

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

ESDEATH-CHAN wrote:

9 play count and already wants to drop money on a tablet. Aight ;)
he is gonna be 1# in 1k pc tablet powa
ZenithPhantasm
#1? HL3 confirmed. Illuminati?
Topic Starter
ESDEATH-CHAN
XD lol calm ys delfs i only have 9 play count cuz this is my account. only restarted playing osu about 6-10 days ago
on his account i played about 480+ time for defo on the tablet and mouse.
E m i
ok
Saphirshroom

ESDEATH-CHAN wrote:

i played about 480+ time for defo on the tablet and mouse.
wow that's like 16 hours
woqx
You "have a very very strict budget" and yet you want to buy something unnecessary for a game you haven't even started playing properly.

what
ZenithPhantasm

woqx wrote:

You "have a very very strict budget" and yet you want to buy something unnecessary for a game you haven't even started playing properly.

what
Please grant him logic.