forum

Tablet Cover/Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kutora

Hey guys, I was watching Yobanashii's stream early today and I saw that he had a new tablet skin/cover thing. I was thinking of getting my own but I'm not sure what I should really go for, a clean more natural look (like with a proper landscape/scenery) or something more aggressive like what I have above. Would appreciate people's input on this.
The skin's gonna go on a Wacom Intuos Small and it only covers the silver-ish part of the tablet.
Nekomium
The first one looks better to me.

Also if you dont know where to buy one from talk to Horo he makes them for 20$ thats where yobanashii got his I think :p
DeletedUser_4041880
The colors in the second one looks a bit better. Just get what you like. You can always buy another one in the future anyway.
Topic Starter
kutora

Nekomium wrote:

The first one looks better to me.

Also if you dont know where to buy one from talk to Horo he makes them for 20$ thats where yobanashii got his I think :p
Yeahh thats the only place that I can find that does custom ones. I saw Horo's YT channel and all that. I think I'm gonna go for a cleaner design now. I don't know why but walking outside made me change my mind haha.

Frostei wrote:

The colors in the second one looks a bit better. Just get what you like. You can always buy another one in the future anyway.
I'm a poor Uni student that lives in Canada D:
I have to pay more for mineeee and I need to save money for conventions and cosplayyy~
Renevant
owo
I'm kinda interested in this.

What do you mean by a skin? Is it like a sleeve you put on your tablet?

nvm
Kutora answered my questions
Arcane
probably but where can i buy one i'f really like to coscostumize my tablet
C:
Renevant

Magicsz wrote:

probably but where can i buy one i'f really like to coscostumize my tablet
C:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNynkFU ... e=youtu.be
this is what kutora sent me to.
It has the link in the video desription of where to buy