forum

Yo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wickedsharkz
Heyyy, just noticed this part of forums!

Name's Wickedsharkz (you don't have to know my real name, it's weird). 13 years old. I'm from Indonesia
Started playing the game on Christmas 2014, my brother showed me this game (also seen several videos from youtube)
REAL HARD for the first try. until i learned to click with keyboards. (i was clicking with mouse :|)

currently, stuck at rank 77700, can't go anywhere, i don't know why D:

Oh, and favorite players: Doomsday, WubWoofWolf, rrtyui and Azer
That's it for me, i guess... nice to meet you all! :D

EDIT:
Play style: Mouse (Microsoft Wireless) + Laptop Keyboard
Nathan
Yo welcome Wickedsharkz~
Topic Starter
Wickedsharkz
Thanks! :3
Cerulean Veyron
Welcome to the forums, Wickedsharkz! Enjoy the community :3/
Topic Starter
Wickedsharkz
Thank you!
Mahogany
Always cool to meet some young players. It always annoyed me when I was younger that I was the only person I knew that was actually good at games smh

Welcome, dude, and happy circle clicking! Remember to go for 95%+ full combos ^_^

If you want I can help you put together a skin for you. I know I say this to everyone but I'm like really bored
HaruryuuSan
Yo
DeletedUser_3473174
-
Raisha Millenia
yo
CaptinCooK

Wickedsharkz wrote:

Heyyy, just noticed this part of forums!

Name's Wickedsharkz (you don't have to know my real name, it's weird). 13 years old. I'm from Indonesia
Started playing the game on Christmas 2014, my brother showed me this game (also seen several videos from youtube)
REAL HARD for the first try. until i learned to click with keyboards. (i was clicking with mouse :|)

currently, stuck at rank 77700, can't go anywhere, i don't know why D:

Oh, and favorite players: Doomsday, WubWoofWolf, rrtyui and Azer
That's it for me, i guess... nice to meet you all! :D

EDIT:
Play style: Mouse (Microsoft Wireless) + Laptop Keyboard
Another mouse player, welcome! Feel free to contact/add me ingame/chat and have fun.