forum

Anyone else got Dragonball xenoverse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gadrin
If so for what console? Any of you got it for steam? I would really like to play with someone :D
deadbeat
yes. and i can't wait to go home and fail miserably as i haven't seriously played any DBZ games since Budokai 3
Trash Boat
deadbeat

Trash Boat wrote:

This type of topic belongs here, thanks for understanding
are you really expecting everyone to post every single fighting game in that thread. cause it ain't gonna happen
Trash Boat
no, Touhou Hisoutensoku has already its own thread, I can live with that.

But I have created that thread for something, you know?
Topic Starter
gadrin
I was mainly looking for people to play with, if i posted it in your threat i doubt i would accomplish this. Speaking of which deadbeat, would you be interested in a bit of multi in the game?
Trash Boat
I actually was giving you some advice, but whatever floats your boat. Just keep it in mind, will ya?
Topic Starter
gadrin

Trash Boat wrote:

I actually was giving you some advice, but whatever floats your boat. Just keep it in mind, will ya?
Yea, thanks for the advice
deadbeat
maybe. the ping would be rather...annoying though. not sure how well that would work. plus i still need some time to get used to this style of DBZ game :(
Topic Starter
gadrin

deadbeat wrote:

maybe. the ping would be rather...annoying though. not sure how well that would work. plus i still need some time to get used to this style of DBZ game :(
considering the game runs on the game server, and it is a big hub with people there like an mmo, i dont think the ping would be a problem. Take your time though, im going to go to sleep for today, let me know what your name in the game is when you can.
Gumpy
Never played any DBZ game
Lanturn
Already powered my way through to level 80. Made my first wish, and rocking the x100 big bang kamehameha.

This is actually my first dragon ball game in ages and I'm loving this one. The story mode was actually decently challenging as well.
Topic Starter
gadrin

Lanturn wrote:

Already powered my way through to level 80. Made my first wish, and rocking the x100 big bang kamehameha.

This is actually my first dragon ball game in ages and I'm loving this one. The story mode was actually decently challenging as well.
you god
ColdTooth
this is the first game of the year that i have said "Wow, look at the fucking graphics, that's badass."

I really want this game