forum

add 2048x1152 to the standard resolution list [tiny request] [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
qlum
I now need to edit the ini file to get this ress, it's a normal 16x9 ress even though it's not used very often.
Normally I wouldn't find this a problem but I play osu! on my desktop and my laptop so I need to change the ini every time I play on my desktop.since I don't want to play at a lower 1920x1080 ress.
anonymous_old
If you're playing windowed, you can edit the configuration file. The resolution shouldn't be overriden when you close osu!...

If you're playing fullscreen, you're out of luck now (I think; at least config edits don't work here). I'd like to have more flexibility with resolutions too (I use 2304x1440 myself, but play osu! at 1600x1200/1920x1200).
peppy
You can change both windowed and fullscreen resolutions in the config (they are under separate keys).
Topic Starter
qlum
the problem is not that I can't play on fullscreen native ress. But that changing the settings in the ini every time I switch from laptop to desktop is annoying.
Un4got10
if u will add this resolution, pls add 1600x900 too, because it's default 16.4 notebook screen's resolution